• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D |OT| of |OoT|

Jetku said:
Just picked this up at target in Fairfield, NJ.

:D. I love getting games early.

They only had 2 copies when I got there.

HOLY FUCK, did you buy both of them?! I have somebody going to the Riverdale one for me right now.

Ghost23

I called both my local Targets, and they said they didn't have them in stock. :( Looks like I have my 12 hour trip without Zelda...

0 HP

i thought this was interesting. grezzo, the team developing this game, is founded and headed by koichi ishii, the creator of seiken densetsu (mana). he left square after dawn of mana on ps2 a couple years ago. its ironic because seiken densetsu started off as a zelda clone with rpg elements...and now he's heading the remake of one of the series' biggest games. pretty cool.

KarmaCow

You jerks better not use up all the OoT CDs by getting the game early. D:<

Come on bestbuy, it shouldn't take 1+ week to ship.

SYNTAX182

0 HP said:
i thought this was interesting. grezzo, the team developing this game, is founded and headed by koichi ishii, the creator of seiken densetsu (mana). he left square after dawn of mana on ps2 a couple years ago. its ironic because seiken densetsu started off as a zelda clone with rpg elements...and now he's heading the remake of one of the series' biggest games. pretty cool.

That's nice to know. I wonder if he'll make more games with Nintendo.

I get robbed of an opportunity to get this early, and I get robbed of my ability to play Minecraft offline and online.

Whhhhhhhhhhy!?

Ghost23

The one game that I have to get early and I can't get it. I'm still going to try the stores everyday until I leave on Saturday. Maybe some miracle will happen.

shadyspace said:
We can't. Registration doesn't go up until Sunday.

I've been trying just about every hour since the retail game arrived before E3. No dice, just keeps saying the game isn't out so try again after its release date.

I am curious, though. Are the codes in games tied to any sort of region tracking? If not, then aren't west coasters going to get screwed over by the 3 hour time difference on the east coast? I mean, it's possible all the CDs will be taken up by the time people out here can even purchase the game. Well, I hope there's some sort of limit on each time zone or something.

Thoraxes

Oh wow, 50% off a game next week with OOT? I'll return this OOT for now, I can wait. That coupled with a 15% employee discount and Target Charge Card are good enough for me. I'd much rather wait for the sale and pick up DoAD with my OOT. That or Pilotwings.

..pakbeka.. said:
shit, I want that soundtrack CD but Club Nintendo only allows US and Canada residents. Sucks for those like me in South America.

there are some pages online that do the work to bring things to your country, thats how I plan to get my club nintendo reward too...

sucks to don´t have a south american club nintendo :(

Kirbyguy said:
Punishment for buying it early.

HJWZG.jpg

lolez2matt said:
there are some pages online that do the work to bring things to your country, thats how I plan to get my club nintendo reward too...

sucks to don´t have a south american club nintendo :(
You mean buying the rewards here or is there actually a service online to register my games/systems and have the rewards shipped to me?

..pakbeka.. said:
You mean buying the rewards here or is there actually a service online to register my games/systems and have the rewards shipped to me?

I registered in a page ( in my case www.chilebox.cl) and they gave me a US adress, and I put that adress in myclub nintendo account, when the things arrive, they contact me and by paying the delivery I would get them...

hope it works xD

Seda

Damn, guess I missed the Target error..

aw well, have the preorder at the local mom and pop store..I have no problem waiting to support them

Top Bottom