• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Karl2177

iNhG2bGYll7bk.jpg

Feels good man.

I don't know if I did the math right but brackets look like:

-----

If Kansas wins I win. If Kentucky wins Cyren wins* If Ohio State or Louisville win I believe Karlp wins.

*Heckfu actually wins but hes not taking the prize.

Meh I think theres a few more qualifiers and ifs and buts actually.

Fracas

#fuckonami
All this MLG action makes me want to play some Reach MLG.

If anyone's getting on tonight, want to get a group going?

Lazslo

I dream of the day when we get to see the video footage from this:
bungieposter.jpg

I feel like we heard the audio part In a podcast but it would be cool to see that lost video. That day was a dark dark day for
the Community, it hurt almost as bad as the Halo 3 Beta delay. Ohh the hours we spent waiting for that Crackdown portal to work

Karl2177

I don't know if I did the math right but brackets look like:

-----

If Kansas wins I win. If Kentucky wins Cyren wins* If Ohio State or Louisville win I believe Karlp wins.

*Heckfu actually wins but hes not taking the prize.

Meh I think theres a few more qualifiers and ifs and buts actually.

If the final is UK vs KU, and KU wins, then juices wins. Otherwise heckfu (cyren) wins.
If the final is UK vs Oh St. and Oh St. wins, then Ellis wins. Otherwise heckfu (cyren) wins.
If the final is Louisville vs. KU and KU wins, then I win. Otherwise, I still win.
If the final is Louisville vs. Oh St. and Oh St. wins, then I win. Otherwise, I still win.

It's impossible for Hydra and lower to win. Someone should do a double check on that though.

Top Bottom