• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Finally done with homework, now the MLG stuff is almost over. :-(

I'll always have Youtube, I guess.

kylej

Banned
today

wapelord(2).png

and with that, it's time for a shower

CyReN

Such a amazing expiernce in person, amazing what happens when a community comes together.

Congrats SQ, and thank you 343 for making Reach playable/watchable.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Such a amazing expiernce in person, amazing what happens when a community comes together.

Congrats SQ, and thank you 343 for making Reach playable/watchable.

I have to admit, I didn't think I'd enjoy watching it at first, but wow, that was a pretty fantastic event. The crowd gets sooooo into it...amazing!

With any luck, Halo 4 will put Halo back on the throne of competitive gaming.

I have to admit, I didn't think I'd enjoy watching it at first, but wow, that was a pretty fantastic event. The crowd gets sooooo into it...amazing!

With any luck, Halo 4 will put Halo back on the throne of competitive gaming.

That was a big difference this event. Previous Reach events were quite docile in comparison.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That was a big difference this event. Previous Reach events were quite docile in comparison.
There were not as many people at those events. There were more competitors and spectators here. A lot more than there were at Orlando when I was there too.

Next event is in the first week of June. Anaheim. So far away, expensive flight. Ughhh.

Top Bottom