• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Havok

Battle Canyon needs forge bits to "even out" the arch. Make each side have roughly the same cover with forge.
Agreed. Doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult to do.

Also, Walshy continues to be a fantastic commentator. I have no idea if he's bullshitting, but it's always really interesting to listen to and he's so enthusiastic.

zap

I don't know how they can possibly understand all the call-outs thrown out there. Seems like they constantly are just talking over each other.

Btw is it just me or do the stream's colours seem really washed out?

Karl2177

Agreed. Doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult to do.

Also, Walshy continues to be a fantastic commentator. I have no idea if he's bullshitting, but it's always really interesting to listen to and he's so enthusiastic.
He's a really good commentator, because he actually knows what's going on. Ghandi knows a bit, but he didn't do any Halo:Reach era stuff.

Also agreed that Battle Canyon needs some re-Forging to give a bit less of an advantage on one of the hills.

I don't know how they can possibly understand all the call-outs thrown out there. Seems like they constantly are just talking over each other.

Some of their color settings are wonky. On one of them, it looks like Zealot is green.

nomis

Every little hint on where they should turn their vision next to look for a weakened player helps. It's better to be occasionally talking over each other to the point of missing something than not communicate absolutely everything they can.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Thanks everyone!

I also want to give a big shoutout and thanks to: Sai-kun, OuterWorldVoice, Tashi and Nutter for map codes.

You all rock HaloGAF. <3

kylej

Banned
Classic/Instinct amazing 5 games series, lose by one kill. Classic doesn't place top 5, Instinct in finals. Halo is a fickle mistress.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Thanks everyone!

I also want to give a big shoutout and thanks to: Sai-kun, OuterWorldVoice, Tashi and Nutter for map codes.

You all rock HaloGAF. <3

We already knew that man.

Regardless, 100 perfections is really impressive. I wonder where it would stand on a worldwide leaderboard? It'd have to be way up there.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Did APG just pick up health pack while shooting his br? Or did he get it while switching guns? It happened pretty fast.

TheOddOne

HaloGAF, I just let out the NASTIEST FUCKING FART

Jesus, it smells like Halo Reach in this bitch right now
tumblr_m13gu3zZNN1r01r28.gif

sooo who watched the first two legend of korra episodes?
THEY ARE OUT? THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Congrats on 102 Perfections!
Funny thing is I got those two in Arena, so while I had 100 perfections, I didn't have 100 under 'Competitive'. Still I got those 4 perfections in the last two days.
We already knew that man.

Regardless, 100 perfections is really impressive. I wonder where it would stand on a worldwide leaderboard? It'd have to be way up there.
On one hand I wouldn't mind seeing, on the other. I don't want to know if anyone else is on top.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13gu3zZNN1r01r28.gif

THEY ARE OUT? THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.
Dude. DUDE.

Havok

Kii3V.png

Super Slayer sucks. But the king of shit is still Trueskill.

The MLG stream made me want to play Halo. That one game erased that desire completely.

Kii3V.png

The MLG stream made me want to play Halo. That one game erased that desire completely.

Last night I had 3 good games in classic, then koth on prisoner gets voted for, I play it for like 5 minutes and just shut the machine off.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Only playlists I play now are Team Objective, Anniversary BTB, and Multi-Team.

I miss you Squad Slayer.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Not really many other places to go in solo, sadly. Not really into FFA :/
5v5 made Objective kind of a disaster on most maps. I don't think I really have a comfort playlist anymore.

5v5 CTF on Pinnacle is the worst gametype in any Halo IMO. And yeah, I don't have much motivation to play Reach anymore. Bleedthrough removal and the death of Squad Slayer kind of ruin it for me. Maybe I'll get back into BF3.

Top Bottom