• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone watching "Wilfred" tonight on FX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just started watching this show.. it's fucking great. the one where he takes wilfred to a daycare center with ed helms was hilarious. and the one where his neighbor finds out he stole his weed. i hope this is still gonna trail louie because i'll watch it now.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
FX to Offer Special Preview Episode of 'Wilfred'

FX will offer viewers a Special Preview Episode of its hit comedy series Wilfred for viewing across multiple platforms over a two-week period beginning on Thursday, June 14 in advance of the series’ official season two premiere launch on Thursday, June 28.

On Thursday, June 14, the never-before-seen Special Preview Episode will roll out on Video-on-Demand through the network’s cable, satellite and telco distribution Partners, and also will begin running that day online on HULU and Yahoo! TV, as well as FXnetworks.com and the Wilfred Facebook page. The final exhibition will be on FX on Thursday, June 21 at 10:30 PM E/P.

In the Special Preview Episode, “Progress,”
which features guest star Robin Williams, “Ryan” (Elijah Wood) realizes the consequences of not having “Wilfred” (Jason Gann) in his life (Written by David Zuckerman; Directed by Randall Einhorn).
The Special Preview Episode will be preceded by an encore run of Wilfred’s Season 1finale at 10:00 PM E/P.

Then on June 28, Wilfred moves to its regularly scheduled time period of Thursdays at 10:00 PM with its official Season 2 premiere and the all-new episode, “Letting Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom