• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
uPad using no-latency entangled qbits, confirmed.

Kangi

wiiuprok0y6h.png

Looks amazing.

gaf, gif potential, you know what to do loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooo in game messaqging, messgae boards tooo

WITH mobile support ton booot woooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Something about being able to block or something. At least it's acknowledged right?
yeah at least they realize it's a problem, not sure how they'll stop it though. Good that you can turn it off in game though, but what about on the initial startup screen. Hopefully can turn it off there too. CAN'T RISK IT.

japtor

yeah at least they realize it's a problem, not sure how they'll stop it though. Good that you can turn it off in game though, but what about on the initial startup screen. Hopefully can turn it off there too. CAN'T RISK IT.
Maybe the comments will have some progress metadata with them, so if their progress is beyond yours they won't show.

(or with open world just different checkpoint markers of some sort)

Maybe the comments will have some progress metadata with them, so if their progress is beyond yours they won't show.

you underestimate assholes lol, what if someone knows the spoiler despite still being early on in the game and posts it anyway.

Not a huge deal but just a potential weird thing that could happen.

I got to say, Nintendo studied the iPad well.

Pretty exciting, their approach to online is quite unique for a console.

I guess the "Project Cafe" codename is finally becoming understood. If Nintendo can be the first to really integrate social networking into games in good ways, this console will be great.

you underestimate assholes lol, what if someone knows the spoiler despite still being early on in the game and posts it anyway.

Not a huge deal but just a potential weird thing that could happen.

Two things I learned from this.
1) Nintendo is releasing a controller with Digital triggers in 2012
2) That shitty uninspired nsmb mii is not just a tech demo (I kinda knew it wasn't but I was hoping it was)

Don't care about the social aspect, I am disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom