• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, Fry.

Watching a little "Cornered" off the DVR. "I am the one who knocks!" Solid cold open, as always, with the cartel guys taking out the Pollo Hermanos truck, too. Would be fun to watch a compilation of all the cold opens back to back sometime.

EDIT: TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER

Love this one.
ivLBRHEyKmGy8.jpg
Thnx for new wallpaper

EDIT: TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER

Rewatching it, that methhead was scary as hell. That scream is so piercing.
TUUAACKKEEERRRR!

Don't do meth, gaf.

For the new season, I'd love to see Walter go back to his roots as a chemistry wiz and create a new designer super drug, that corners the market.

And that drug should be called Schrödinger's cat.

Based on previous seasons on Amazon, it is $1.99 per episode or about $20 for the whole season. Not sure how it will go given the split season coming up. As to availability, not sure, but based on other shows (i.e. mad men), new episodes become available the next day after airing. I have not used itunes for tv.

Ok so isnt their only 8 eps this season? So im guessing it will be less then $20 for the season since 2*16 would be only $18 for the season.

- Brief tidbit from TV Guide:
When Breaking Bad returns July 15, expect
Walter White (Bryan Cranston) and DEA brother-in-law Hank (Dean Norris) to take their game of cat and mouse to new levels. "I'll say this, Hank is a really good cop, but Walt is a really good criminal, so to see this chase where Hank's not even aware that it's Walt — you have to see where it goes. It's pretty amazing," says Betsy Brandt, who plays Hank's kleptomaniac wife. "After the finale for Season 4 I just thought, 'How will they top that?'" she adds. "But when I read the first script I said, 'You have got to be kidding me!' It's just so great. Now we're really seeing what these characters are made of."

Can't wait. The best thing about final seasons for shows like this is everything always gets ramped up. The stakes are so much higher. WHY IS IT SO FARRRR.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'm really excited for the premiere.

Box Cutter had too many loose threads to deal with after the S3 cliffhanger. It's nice to have a nice clean slate for the new season

Hoplatee

Just happend to watch this episode last night...wierd. But I've been rewatching them with my roomate and we both said "coooool" when the shovel cam happened.

They also did a shot like that in the Fly episode on a cleaning tool I think. Though that whole episode was filled with amazing shots.

e: Found it. Not completely the same. Remembered it different but eh, still awesome!

The wife and I have just finished season 4.
We are both fucking stunned. Best TV show we've ever seen.
There are no words. Should of sent a poet. Bitch.
Seriously, a consistently brilliant show. I can't fault it.
Roll on season 5...

I'm really excited for the premiere.

Box Cutter had too many loose threads to deal with after the S3 cliffhanger. It's nice to have a nice clean slate for the new season

Agree with this. As intense and nail-biting as it was, I was irritated with how much they boxed themselves into a corner with S3's finale.

Just starting watching "Salud" from last night's rerun on AMC. Jesse dressing down the chemist in Mexico is so good. :D Just the tip of the iceberg with this episode that includes Walt's speech to Jr ("It's all my fault") and Gus, Jesse, and Mike vs Don Eladio by the pool.

Hoplatee

Just the tip of the iceberg with this episode that includes Walt's speech to Jr ("It's all my fault") and Gus, Jesse, and Mike vs Don Eladio by the pool.

People always say 'I AM THE ONE THAT KNOCKS' scene is his best performance this season but I really do think that scene is his finest moment in the whole season. It's acted so well. It's almost as if he (and / or the writer) experienced it in his own personal life or something. So good. I seen something like that in my own life with a family member so obviously I could relate to it a little bit.

I wonder what ep will be used for his Emmy stuff. Would be amazing if he wins it again.

undrtakr900

I just bought season 1 dvd set for $15 dollars based on the rave reviews from friends/online =)

Question: I might lurk here from time to time, but want to know does this thread contain spoilers? Or should I just avoid it until I catch up to the new season?

I just bought season 1 dvd set for $15 dollars based on the rave reviews from friends/online =)

Question: I might lurk here from time to time, but want to know does this thread contain spoilers? Or should I just avoid it until I catch up to the new season?

Avoid this thread. Avoid AMC. Just try to remain in a bubble until you finish.

Hoplatee

Avoid every BB related stuff. Enjoy the show!

My body is ready for season 5. I think. I like how AMC is keeping everything under wraps, still have no idea what direction season 5 is going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom