• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zap

It's killing me to have to read this rather than watch the live stream. Tell me everything that's happening!

Akai__

David is there going to be some Waypoint stuff about RTX? I mean some actual gameplay. I can't watch right now, I'm on my mobile phone outside.

kylej

Banned
These maps don't look like maps built for gameplay first, they look like places in Halo fiction. Less elaborate space stations with switches and fancy doors and structures, more abstract locations like Lockout, Midship and The Pit that play well.

ElRenoRaven

So after seeing that match I have to say It actually looks like halo gameplay wise. I've finally been won over on the multiplayer gameplay. Still hate the Warthog design though. Don't see that changing if it keeps that design. Grenades actually seemed like a throwback to Halo 1 in the distance you could throw them. All the physics looks to be a throw back to the older games too which I like. Overalll I'm actually somewhat excited now.

So that game was a 5 vs 5 game. Is that the default for Infinity Slayer?

Considering that Haven and Adrift are the small maps in the game, and objective is already 5v5 default, I think they should just do it for Slayer as well.

I agree, 5 v 5 seemed to work well. I'm curious if the Infinity Slayer playlist will be a 5 v 5 playlist, or they just had 5 players on each team just for this custom game.

Don't think there will be dedicated Infinity Slayer playlist personally.

Vire

Screen Caps of Longbow, sorry in advance for the suspect quality, stream was set to 720p.
Vire said:
AqSvN.jpg

p6lDE.jpg

q7GW5.jpg

ss4R8.png

MV6Qu.png

LpK5Y.jpg

xIRFW.png

Longbow is sexxxxyyyyyyy

Menu Screen

B2RPu.png

So I like some of it and am uneasy with other bits.. it does looks particularly eye catching which is nice,

That 17 year old literally looks 10.

Poor kid lol.

He'll probably get shit on lol

I swear, I probably looked the same..maybe not as bad, but I have always looked young for my age.

It's the E3 build.

Damn! And here I was happy cause I though the new skybox still had the very purty space bits. =(

TheOddOne

So after seeing that match I have to say It actually looks like halo gameplay wise. I've finally been won over on the multiplayer gameplay. Still hate the Warthog design though. Don't see that changing if it keeps that design. Grenades actually seemed like a throwback to Halo 1 in the distance you could throw them. All the physics looks to be a throw back to the older games too which I like. Overalll I'm actually somewhat excited now.
Stinkles approves this post with an odd smile.

Considering that Haven and Adrift are the small maps in the game, and objective is already 5v5 default, I think they should just do it for Slayer as well.

It would certainly make the people who complained about Squad Slayer shut up, haha.

Don't think there will be dedicated Infinity Slayer playlist personally.

Why not? It's the game type they've been promoting the most, and the only one they've shown as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom