• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? It's the game type they've been promoting the most, and the only one they've shown as far as I know.

Because having separate Team Slayer playlists for two gametypes that's only difference is personal vs. global ordnance drops is not exactly the "streamlined and uniform" matchmaking playlists/experience that they've promised for Halo 4.

Havok

Why not? It's the game type they've been promoting the most, and the only one they've shown as far as I know.
It'll be called Team Slayer, and probably have Infinity Slayer, classic Slayer, and if the past is anything to go by, Team Snipers.

No point in making that split between classic and new so soon, especially not with the 'streamlined hopper experience' they're promising. I expect a lot of grab bag playlists.

Woorloog

Banned
I'm 30 pages into my first ever reading of Dune. It's already really good.

I'll call it it best book there is.
Because it is the book that really got me reading, the book that made me love science fiction (Star Wars might have been the first though... oh well).

Speaking of this, Halo 4 needs some desert map with dunes.

Because having separate Team Slayer playlists for two gametypes that's only difference is personal vs. global ordnance drops is not exactly the "streamlined and uniform" matchmaking playlists/experience that they've promised for Halo 4.

It'll be called Team Slayer, and probably have Infinity Slayer, classic Slayer, and if the past is anything to go by, Team Snipers.

No point in making that split between classic and new so soon, especially not with the 'streamlined hopper experience' they're promising. I expect a lot of grab bag playlists.

Those are good points. You guys are probably right.

So that bar in the upper left is a boost meter?

I don't think it dropped when the Banshee was doing barrel-rolls in the Forge/HORSE video...

Hope that's not final.

Just watched someone use a ghost. Looks like the boost is represented in a percentage under the meter. So I think the meter is the health of the vehicle.

edit: Well the Warthog doesn't have the meter, so I don't know anymore.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This guy commentating the game, is not commenting on what is happening on stream but instead what is happening among the other players.

Vire

More screencaps of Longbow:

Vire said:
mZaCB.jpg

kNoCb.jpg

729Pc.jpg

uUHhO.jpg

F0uUF.jpg

qOeDK.jpg

it's pronounced suhd-oth, right? dunno where this soodooth thing is coming from

also whoever was controlling the POV needs some lessons

Havok

Just watched someone use a ghost. Looks like the boost is represented in a percentage under the meter. So I think the meter is the health of the vehicle.

edit: Well the Warthog doesn't have the meter, so I don't know anymore.
Yeah, vehicle health seems to be shown entirely cosmetically, which is a bummer. That Ghost got stuck with a plasma grenade, deformed, but the driver's shields didn't decrease at all. That's a little unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom