• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Firestorm

545536_367567449996215_1231510680_n.jpg

hooly shit

nintendo officially on my shitlist for introducing region locking to their handhelds

Would you prefer Pikachu again?

If I were to pick a Pokemon for a Pokemon themed system...I would pick...Tyranitar. Because cute things don't sell in America...just MANLINESS. And Tyranitar is testosterone personified.

Either that or Gyrados....but he's an Eastern themed dragon and this is 'Merica'!

Anth0ny

If I were to pick a Pokemon for a Pokemon themed system...I would pick...Tyranitar. Because cute things don't sell in America...just MANLINESS. And Tyranitar is testosterone personified.

Either that or Gyrados....but he's an Eastern themed dragon and this is 'Merica'!

fucking machamp 3ds xl

i'd buy one

fucking machamp 3ds xl

i'd buy one

Yes...Machamp would have been in my top 5. So manly, he has 4 arms. One for defeating puny cute Pokemon like Emolga, one for slapping his teammates into being useful, one for guzzling down some roidage and one more for flipping off the MAN! A Stone Cold Gray 3DSXL of MAN.

MikeMyers

This is by far the best post in the entire history of NeoGAF.

I think I've noticed myself not posting as much as I used to do in the community thread...

I think I've let down Turtwig.

Bed bug Pokemon? Who knows, that might be the bed bug that you want to be with you.

entremet

So I'm finishing Black 1 before moving on to White 2? Where are the best places to grind for the Elite 4 second round.

My team is around the 50s and getting slaughtered.

i know that's why it's incredible... i don't even think about an avatar quote but then someone does it and... BAM! i burst in laughter

It's probably because how people tend to take a person's avatar into consideration when reading their post.
At least I do anyways.

Stage On

I wish I could get a special game system like that but I just don't have the money or patience.

Maybe if they had them at launch or something I'd actually have a chance to get one :(

Top Bottom