• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon Photo Thread

Congrats derFeef, and welcome to the party :)

irhLOH3HzluoQ.jpg

This might just be my frontrunner for GOTY so far. The design of Forizon is just so well done, top to bottom. This is the open world racing game I've been waiting for.

ibyFpJ8ObDO1mE.jpg

After many retries of PR stunts I finally got the hang of drifting.

iQwhcYPZpk6ju.jpg

Some of the liveries in this game are too much.

i5twcmxaKuMVH.jpg

A good mid day setting for photomode which I use often (with tiny tweaks here and there)

Exposure 50
Con 25
Col 60
Brightness 30
Sepia 12
Vignette 21

Usually works rather well as long as the sunlight is high and strong, for night pictures I change some stuff

Exposure 60
Con 28
Brightness 33

GlamFM

Banned
Some fantastic shots in here you guys. Love this game, too bad I already have 100%. Can't wait for the DLC.

Bedlam

I kinda like this shot... first I was pissed about the car being damaged but I think it adds to the picture:
0dcc0.jpg

Also...
FzHgR.jpg

WvxPc.jpg

Shaneus

Again, you can't directly link to FM.net!

Just rehost it. Save it and reupload to imgur, or just get a plugin for Firefox/Chrome that lets you upload to them directly.

Shaneus

If it helps, guys, I think the problem I had with not being able to download clips was due to the clips being 30 seconds. I haven't tested it, but that's a possible theory mentioned by one of the staffers on the FM.net forums.

Top Bottom