• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War: Ascension SP Demo Available WW: Feb 26

This year.

So true! ^_^

I MEAN THE GAME IS CRAP, ALRIGHT YOU GUYS?

Jeez.

Also lol.

image.php

B.O.O.M

hmm to play or not to play..that's the question

Wonder if I should go in to the game without playing this. I know it will be excellent either way

I should probably come clean now and say I was riling up le GAFs. Was fun to derail a page of a thread, but best to leave it there.

Seriously though, GOW is looking okay. Interested to see more of it.

Radec

How many GBs will this be?

I should probably come clean now and say I was riling up le GAFs. Was fun to derail a page of a thread, but best to leave it there.

lol, dat damage control.

You just went full retard man.

hmm to play or not to play..that's the question

Wonder if I should go in to the game without playing this. I know it will be excellent either way

Dude i say play it and make sure you have your surround sound hooked up, the score is godly at least in the first 30 minutes. Some people say that the intro in god of war 3 was better, well i beg to differ. And the little tease of the monster at the end of the 30 minutes holy sh..... its scary.

Wow nice thread derail.

Looking forward to finally playing the game. Kinda hoping it's still just the E3 demo but a newer build, so there's nothing else spoiled.

SegatoFenghsen

Neo Member

I'm still lost bro. Maybe I don't have a sense of humour *Shrugs*.

GOW Ascension may be like the cleanest looking console game I've ever seen in terms of jaggies. The AA implementation is fantastic. The beta played very well also. Can't wait to give the SP demo a try.

DasMarcos

Banned
I'm gonna have to wait until mid May to play GOW Ascension. Left my PS3 at home.

Really looking forward to the single player campaign though. The multiplayer is just icing on the cake.

Sony haven't canned it yet?

Nope

I guess people didn't get the humour.

I was saying it in the sense of "Sony haven't pulled an NBA Elite and canned it at the last moment yet?"

What

I MEAN THE GAME IS CRAP, ALRIGHT YOU GUYS?

Jeez.

Also lol.

What are you doing

Stop this

Actually was planned (in a sense).

For proof, see Exhibit A, a tweet from when I was doing it: https://twitter.com/LevelUpAdrian/status/302618553427820546

Stop this too.

Demo date is good news, Kind of spoilerific being the opening 30 mins of the game. Even if it did look fantastic.

Top Bottom