• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If i win the lottery Im giving GAF a million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty4all

Banned
GAF has been good to me. And good to many others here too.

I had a ticket the other night for a 30 million draw and decided that if I ever win (I lost) a huge pot, I'm donating a million to GAF.

There's so many causes in the world but GAF has been a force of good for me, particularly OT, from the daily laughs, to some pretty moving threads.

I'll likely never win, but if I do, GAF has a big cheque heading its way.

I guess technically this is a stealth "thanks GAF" thread.

Liberty4all

Banned
You mean lore has a check coming his way

I was drunk when I planned it out. Trust fund to pay server costs, along with allowances on the principal for community expenses.

meh I dream about winning the lottery for myself ... I've always wondered what causes I would donate to for karma ... GAF has saved lives and enriched many more. Its a good enough cause as any. :)

commedieu

Banned
Instead of giving it to Gaf....

We should take that money, and invest it into children without certain opportunities. We could sponsor some children, and make points offa their success in the future. :D

Its like a retirement plan.

We could teach inner city kids;

1. Computers.
2. Web Development.
3. Maths
4. Visual Effects
5. Game development.

etc.

NEOGAF's kids!

it would put a dent in some childs life.

amiright?

bjb

Banned
Well, Evilore was friendzoned consistently during his European getaway - so your donation may go towards a bus full of hookers.

Liberty4all

Banned
How many GAF members? Divy that up.

that was my first though but I think there are hundreds of thousands of members? A cheque for a couple bucks per member wouldn't make a difference but imagine how we could help members in OT with legitimate needs?

Kozak

Banned
I would pay GAF a milly just to have my own personal signature and ruin all the threads with it.

Signature-anime-couples-9723104-440-152.jpg

Would you?

Nilaul

that was my first though but I think there are hundreds of thousands of members? A cheque for a couple bucks per member wouldn't make a difference but imagine how we could help members in OT with legitimate needs?

How would we know if someone is not just bullshiting his way to the money?

This is the internet... you can be the richest person on earth and the poorest at the same time.

fuck them legitimate needs :p everyone to post in this thread gets at least a $100

man if i would ever win that much money, the first few hours i would just sit my ass down in "all out of fucks" pose with a cold drink and smoke a cigar big boss style, like stewie when he says ah it's good to have land..

than go brag about it on facebook or something

Liberty4all

Banned
man if i would ever win that much money, the first few hours i would just sit my ass down in "all out of fucks" pose with a cold drink and smoke a cigar big boss style, like stewie when he says ah it's good to have land..

than go brag about it on facebook or something

I'd go cruising on regent. After I donate the mill to GAF.

Liberty4all

Banned
i would certainly buy EviLore more servers.

basically my plan would be to put the money in a trust investment account of which I would have control. All interest paid to GAF for GAF needs. Of course with direction from the powers that be if the principal needs to be dipped into for GAF needs.

I doubt evillore is getting rich of this. I was part of a gaming site with hundreds of thousands of hits monthly and we could barely pay the server bills. I'm sure he is doing better than we were but I doubt its by as much as everyone thinks.

Instead of giving it to Gaf....

We should take that money, and invest it into children without certain opportunities. We could sponsor some children, and make points offa their success in the future. :D

Its like a retirement plan.

We could teach inner city kids;

1. Computers.
2. Web Development.
3. Maths
4. Visual Effects
5. Game development.

etc.

NEOGAF's kids!

it would put a dent in some childs life.

amiright?
I wouldn't call it a dent but you are right, those in need require the most assistance: NeoGAF -> 501(c)(3)!

commedieu

Banned
94,424 Is the total member count. But we should definitely not include Aguirre, G.O.O, Aviph(however the fuck you spell it), and NinjaBoiX.

1,000,000.00/94,424

10.5905278319 pp.

I don't know math good.

edit;

Oh yeah, ClydeFrog too.

I already have said if I ever win vast sums of money, I'd throw a party for Gaf. Pay for the trip for those who don't have the cash, etc. It would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom