• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Compare this:

krit-cover.jpg

To this:

kid-cudi-indicud-album-cover-1.jpg

Lmao

PBY

Banned
Has Kendrick become more interested in looking polished? I seen him change a whole lot. He’s too rich now. He shits on me every time he sees me. Y’all get the humble Kendrick. He’s my brother, he’s my homie, so I get the other Kendrick. He shows me his checks. It’ll be a million dollar check. He shows me his Rolex like, “Yo, you gotta get you one of these, this kind. Oh here, hold this.” I love that shit. It gives me drive. I made a lot of money last year, but I didn’t make half of what Kendrick made. I want it all. I want the fame, I want the ill shit, I want the clothes, I want the money, I want the fresh daughter, I want the Grammy, I want the whole shit. They say Kendrick’s the number one MC? I want that too. I don’t wanna be number two.

lol

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I wonder where Q will end up. He will never end up being Kendrick. He's too gutter. He barely fucks with features outside the underground, and I think that's by choice. I'm sure him, ASAP, and Kendrick could've been features on Ross records too but they aren't. Q is weird. Not like ASAP weird, he's full of shit he's "weird". He was only weird because of where he was from. He's basically Yeezy Jr. in terms of being weird. Q is actually a weird dude. He's a Black Hippy to the max, him and Ab-Soul. He is chubby in a way that isn't endearing, he wears weird fashionable clothes that aren't fashionable because he's fat and dirty, and he wears rainbow bucket hats. He's a hipster but he doesn't rhyme like a hipster or go over hipster beats. His music is very much his own.

I don't know if there is a space for him in the mainstream unless he is ready to make sacrifices. Kendrick was a much easier sell and overall the better package. Q is a fucking weirdo.

All of TDE kinda has that weird tinge to all the black hippy artists. Them 4 are like the ninja turtles. Soul is Donatello, Rock is Raph, Q is Mikey and Kendrick is Leo. It's not a who's the leader of the group type of deal its more who's personality works for the front lines and who doesn't. That's why they keep Ab-Soul in the back just tinkering away because no one knows what to do with that dude. He's real "weird" for the mainstream. Q is weird, but only so much that its weird for an image, he could probably drop some of his character habits pretty quickly if he wanted to chase those Kendrick numbers.

DominoKid

is it weird that i judge people based on whether they like ab-soul or not. not on some "i cant fuck w/ you if you dont like this." but more like "okay this is where youre at mentally."
i remember last summer when Control System dropped, out of the 4 of us, 2 were super into it (myself included), 1 was like "this dude is a nut." and the other didn't really care.

i just feel like that dude is speaking to me more than anybody out of the group. that probably says a lot about where i'm at in life.

CRS

Picking A$AP for that feature was a terrible terrible idea to begin with. Literally anyone else would have been better. The weirdest thing was that i always perceived Wildest Moments as a sort of emotional, down to earth song. AKA the opposite of Rocky. Even tity boi would have been better
I was actually looking forward to the A$AP feature but when I saw that it was a Wildest Moments remix, I lost all hype. I was really hoping for a remix to No To Love. Oh well. Hope Jessie can get an extra push with this here in the States.

caesar

Banned
I wonder where Q will end up. He will never end up being Kendrick. He's too gutter. He barely fucks with features outside the underground, and I think that's by choice. I'm sure him, ASAP, and Kendrick could've been features on Ross records too but they aren't. Q is weird. Not like ASAP weird, he's full of shit he's "weird". He was only weird because of where he was from. He's basically Yeezy Jr. in terms of being weird. Q is actually a weird dude. He's a Black Hippy to the max, him and Ab-Soul. He is chubby in a way that isn't endearing, he wears weird fashionable clothes that aren't fashionable because he's fat and dirty, and he wears rainbow bucket hats. He's a hipster but he doesn't rhyme like a hipster or go over hipster beats. His music is very much his own.

I don't know if there is a space for him in the mainstream unless he is ready to make sacrifices. Kendrick was a much easier sell and overall the better package. Q is a fucking weirdo.

I can see Ab-Soul getting some cult following like Immortal Technique and then flying off the deep end.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
TDE is the shit exactly because they're not like anybody else. Who else is Kendrick? Who is like Q? Soul? They're definitely filling a niche.

SwagJesus

Banned
I like to envision everyone in this thread looks like Tim Westword or Carleton. Also the indian guy from how high too.

Back to listening to this new young nigga and updating these wire centers.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I like to envision everyone in this thread looks like Tim Westword or Carleton. Also the indian guy from how high too.

Back to listening to this new young nigga and updating these wire centers.
I look like neither of anyone.

Detox

Kams already got it. I'm confused now, it's a key so I'll have to PM or send through steam chat.

EDIT: Sent to Biz

Tracklist

1. Early Mornin' Blues
2. Sunshining
3. Candy Cadillac
4. Bust It Open (chorus preview: "we gon bust it open, bust it open, bust it open in this bitch")
5. 1974
6. Bitch Don't Touch My Radio
7. Popeyes Interlude
8. Lunch Blues
9. Last Dolla Dolla
10. She On Da Pole
11. When She Was a Queen
12. Gimme My Mule & 40 ft. J Cole
13. Still Cruisin'
14. Sippin Drank
15. Tonya Interlude
16. Late Night Blues

kinda wish that new mos def yasiin bey track was titled Swag Jesus instead of Black Jesus. I would have known how terrible it was gonna be ahead of time

Cudder

Tracklist

1. Early Mornin' Blues
2. Sunshining
3. Candy Cadillac
4. Bust It Open (chorus preview: "we gon bust it open, bust it open, bust it open in this bitch")
5. 1974
7. Popeyes Interlude
8. Lunch Blues
9. Last Dolla Dolla
10. She On Da Pole
11. When She Was a Queen
13. Still Cruisin'
14. Sippin Drank
15. Tonya Interlude
16. Late Night Blues

took me about..i dunno..i'd say 11 seconds to realize you were kidding.

that's a bad thing for KRIT

DominoKid

Tracklist

1. Early Mornin' Blues
2. Sunshining
3. Candy Cadillac
5. 1974
7. Popeyes Interlude
8. Lunch Blues
9. Last Dolla Dolla
10. She On Da Pole
11. When She Was a Queen
13. Still Cruisin'
14. Sippin Drank
15. Tonya Interlude
16. Late Night Blues

damn don't make me troll all these hooks.

Jitters

I hope I like the new Big Krit.

It was silly of me to say 360 Waves was better than Midcity and Daisy Rage. I don't think it is.

DAMN DONT MAKE ME, MAKE ME, DAMN DONT MAKE ME, MAKE ME

TROLL ALL DESE HOOKS, HOOKS, TROLL ALL DESE HOOKS, HOOKS.

Way too good for a Krit hook.

Tokubetsu

KRIT hooks are excellent. Fuck the haters, fuck the hoes.

I mean, I totally understand why people hate them but I've never had a problem with a single K.R.I.T. hook. I love tracks like "Yeah Dat's Me." The only track on LFTU that I don't really like is "If I Fall"

DominoKid

I mean, I totally understand why people hate them but I've never had a problem with a single K.R.I.T. hook. I love tracks like "Yeah Dat's Me." The only track on LFTU that I don't really like is "If I Fall"

i didn't hate em at first, because i wasnt really paying attention to em. round the time of the third mixtape i'm like "damn these hooks are still basic as shit."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hilarious ScHoolboy Q interview. Lmao @ the weed strain named after him. Q gives love advice on Ask Q segment. DEAD at all these answers hahahahhaha

Is Travis Scott affiliated with T.I. or on his label or something? I heard T.I. say he's dropping soon in an interview when he was talking about what he's working on ATM. Here's the interview of him just wildin out about the Hottest MCs list, shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt. He goes on for the full 6 minutes haha

Pusha T ft. Kevin Gates - Trust You video.

Esch

Banned
Why do they hate it? The trainer there is kind of like family, so he kinda knows my limits.

cause doing olympic lifts to failure is top 10 most terrible ideas of all time (maybe)

apart from that seems fine

oh and crossfit people are annoying as fuck. nobody cares that you're doing a 10k or tough mudder you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom