• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Trek Life - We Good feat. Oddisee, Belvi, Funk Logik

off of Trek Life's new album.

647597271-1.jpg

Stream / Buy

Grzi

Double-O (of Kidz in the Hall) is such a great producer, he deserves more love. All of the beats on the new EP are so dope.

HiResDes

Running through the new Killah Priest right before Quarter 1 is summoned.

Also:

SWAG!

And:

Retro on some A-1 concept shit, great

Witch-Trap, SUPER TRASHY BE WARNED:

thabiz

trinity20.jpg

Trinity - 20 In

I recommend picking this up. classic shit. AG and Sadat X.

Shout out to Big Fat Johnny for putting this on last night.

PBY

Banned

Naw. NAWWWW.

He was a petite dude who was obviously gay, and even said "don't worry, I don't date black guys." That made me feel better but I was still confused as fuck.

He was a petite dude who was obviously gay, and even said "don't worry, I don't date black guys." That made me feel better but I was still confused as fuck.

CRS

Is anyone interested to join up and get a GAF-Hop version of All Songs Considered going? It can be its own entity outside of the main podcast.

Basically, once a week or every other week we all get together and each person brings a new song to listen to. New/recent songs are usually played but there can be themed episodes.

iavi

Is anyone interested to join up and get a GAF-Hop version of All Songs Considered going? It can be its own entity outside of the main podcast.

Basically, once a week or every other week we all get together and each person brings a new song to listen to. New/recent songs are usually played but there can be themed episodes.

I'm down for that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I love doing the casts, but this time I just don't have shit to talk about. Rap music has been fucking dead the past month. Not a single thing to give a fuck about. I'll give up my spot this one time.

iavi

New Tiron & Ayomari!!!

Wonderful Prelude Pt 1 EP

thecafeterialine.bandcamp.com/album/the-wonderful-prelude-pt-1

Broken Beans, check them out. Also, check out the OP. There are album of the year threads from the past few years and HiRes' roundup threads in there too.

Why did T&A of all people introduce struggle synths. Why. The T&A I could stan doesn't kick in till track 3, on a 4 track EP. Those last two tracks, though: yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom