• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

KRIT hooks are hilarious. THey remind me of those infomercials for CDs where they say the title of the song as it scrolls by and then the 10 second preview is just them singing the title of the song.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KRIT has legitimately good hooks under his belt, and then he makes 3-4 more in the same style. I imagine the brainstorming session for them goes the same every time. Good ideas, not much self-awareness.

thabiz

3125188907-1.jpg

MC Melodee & Cookin Soul - My Tape Deck

Macca

im going to grab it when i get back from NYC.
Add me on Steam, I'll send it through. I got it care of Detox when he gave me Bioshock, I guess it came with a free copy. I already have it though, so it's all yours.

Steam name: Macca007

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
cause doing olympic lifts to failure is top 10 most terrible ideas of all time (maybe)

apart from that seems fine

oh and crossfit people are annoying as fuck. nobody cares that you're doing a 10k or tough mudder you clown
Get on my Facebook and yell at like 40% of my friends on there. I have a gaggle of them that spend most of their time going out of state to participate in those tough mudder programs. Shit is ridiculous.

I'm going down to LA this weekend and not sure what record shops I should hit up. Anyone got recommendations?

thabiz

Add me on Steam, I'll send it through. I got it care of Detox when he gave me Bioshock, I guess it came with a free copy. I already have it though, so it's all yours.

Steam name: Macca007

cheers man. i will try to get on this soon.

CRS

Get on my Facebook and yell at like 40% of my friends on there. I have a gaggle of them that spend most of their time going out of state to participate in those tough mudder programs. Shit is ridiculous.

I'm going down to LA this weekend and not sure what record shops I should hit up. Anyone got recommendations?

Amoeba Music. I've only gone twice and my second time spent hours in there. If you can only go to one, go here.

Also, there's Origami Vinyl. I've heard good things from there but haven't had the chance to go.

cacophony

im still not convinced that Kid Cudi isn't some sort of joke rapper to push the limits of what people are willing to consider good

wtf is this

Kwixotik

Y'all should add me on steam, same name as on here. I'm downloading the XCOM demo right now because I don't know if I can run it or not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom