• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i have 2 things to tell you gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli

Banned
first off i had a dream last night and in this dream i had a vision i predict the new england patriots will defeat the indianapolis colts 23/24/25 to 21

now #2 i have this teacher from the school board she doesent teach at my school but she followed me around to all my morning classses and will be doing that again for a day or 2 next week at first she just monitored my work habits and such and i dont have much of one i was mostly just eating doritos well then came last period in the last 5 minutes before luch when im done all my work she introduces herslef and tells me why shes here and such she was getting on my case about how i dont use a locker and keeping my jacket in my bag and other shit what was even class related and then she was telling me about how my teachers at my old schools and current school were getting worried about me shes kinda a bitch in those last 5 minutes we argued quite a bit for someone who i said nothing to prior to that she says she wants to have a meeting with me soon

how should i handel her should i just shut up not say a word keep arguing be an asshole toward her or any other solution you guys have?

White Man

That's a nice run on sentence. I predict this thread gets locked as it devolves into something fundamentally retarded.

Joe Molotov

makaveli said:
now #2 i have this teacher from the school board she doesent teach at my school but she followed me around to all my morning classses and will be doing that again for a day or 2 next week at first she just monitored my work habits and such and i dont have much of one i was mostly just eating doritos well then came last period in the last 5 minutes before luch when im done all my work she introduces herslef and tells me why shes here and such she was getting on my case about how i dont use a locker and keeping my jacket in my bag and other shit what was even class related and then she was telling me about how my teachers at my old schools and current school were getting worried about me shes kinda a bitch in those last 5 minutes we argued quite a bit for someone who i said nothing to prior to that she says she wants to have a meeting with me soon

how should i handel her should i just shut up not say a word keep arguing be an asshole toward her or any other solution you guys have?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just thought you should know.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
makaveli said:
first off i had a dream last night and in this dream i had a vision i predict the new england patriots will defeat the indianapolis colts 23/24/25 to 21

Prophet!

Cheebs

profilepic32097_2.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
makaveli said:

I feel sorry for you if you Konex some mods team.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
snape kills dumbledore

for this teacher that keeps following you around and trying to regulate on everything just walk towards a hidden stairwell at the school she might tell you to stop but just keep walking cuz the bitch will still follow when you get there and no one is around punch her in the face till she is knocked out and then jizz on her upper lip she wont bother you anymore k thanx bye

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
makaveli said:

tcareyg5.jpg

Bildi

I really thought your second story was going to be sex-related. I'm a little disappointed.

And I'm only here because everyone in the Gaming forum is in those f*cking insane Matt and Nintendo threads (I'm a Nintendo fan and I still think they're insane). So please change your second story to be more interesting.

EDIT: CAJOLEJUICE SAVES THE DAY!!

makaveli said:

Please learn how to use punctuation marks.

ijm72

makaveli said:

ev2y55.jpg

makaveli

Banned
Bildi said:
I really thought your second story was going to be sex-related. I'm a little disappointed.

And I'm only here because everyone in the Gaming forum is in those f*cking insane Matt and Nintendo threads (I'm a Nintendo fan and I still think they're insane). So please change your second story to be more interesting.

EDIT: CAJOLEJUICE SAVES THE DAY!!
dont worry i always have stories what are currently happening and from the past

Cheebs

Happy 47th Birthday, Willco!

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Cheebs, hyp, MrAngryFace, Viz, Drinky Crow, GilloD, BlueTsunami, Synthesizer Patel, TVC 15, Saint Cornelius, rooter, CajoleJuice, Willco, demi, Mupepe, cubicle47b, malek4980, Boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom