• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog invites fans to Sony's E3 press conference

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Only 40 spots this year, good luck to anyone who bothers with it XD
Don't bother, they ran out of tickets on Sunday.
You’re Invited: PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference

Date: June 10th, 2013
Time: Get there no later than 4:00pm for check in. We can only admit 40 people max, and it’ll be first come, first served.
3939 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
If you want to attend, please form a line along the parking lot next to the restrooms.

Parking:
Self parking will be available for any guests who are driving their personal vehicles. Please enter Parking Lot 5 on MLK Boulevard at Hoover and when you arrive please tell the lot attendant that you are attending the Sony Press Event.

Restrictions: You must be at least 21 years old to attend. We will be checking IDs!

For those who don't get in:

Sid Shuman said:
PlayStation at E3 2013: Watch it Live Starting Monday

The legends are true! We’ll once again be livestreaming E3 worldwide over four gut-busting day during the videogame-iest time of the year. The live E3 broadcast begins this Monday, June 10th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar.

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

You’ll find the livestream right here on PlayStation.Blog, PlayStation.com, Ustream, PlayStation Home, Facebook, and Google Plus. You’ll be able to watch E3 live directly on your PS3, too — look for the icon under your XMB’s What’s New section. PS Vita’s Nico Nico video app is in on the action too, supporting a feed of our E3 livestream. And if you’ can’t make the livestream, fret not: We’ll be heaping the live segments into PlayStation’s YouTube page as quickly as possible for later viewing.

Monday, June 10th | PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference | 5:30pm Pacific Time
Tuesday, June 11th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 12:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Wednesday, June 12th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Thursday, June 13th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time​

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6TqhIwft0yw

Wynnebeck

Banned
YEAAAA Nothing like getting Sony fanboys to cheer for your games in case something goes wrong! Go Sony!

No really, have a great time if any Gaffers get in

Beck

Damn. I didn't get an invite this year so I guess I won't be getting in if it's only 40.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Only admitting 40 people?
Will be quite the scramble to get in

Killthee

I wish I lived in LA.

btw: didn't people camp to be one of those lucky few last year.
People have camped out for the pre E3 meetup in the past without any promise of getting into the conference or E3.

zKKlFmI.jpg

Devoted PlayStation fans starting lining up 24 hours early in the hot California sun, setting up a Sony shantytown of sorts in front of L.A.-based restaurant Cuidad (great, friendly place, tell Annie we said hi!). Eight hours before we opened the doors, the line stretched to 170 fans. By the end of the night, well over 300 gamers had packed through the doors. What a turnout!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/14/thanks-l-a-the-playstation-e3-2010-meetup-recap/

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Didn't this lead to a bunch of bros cheering during The Last of Us last year? Why do it again?

Killthee

Didn't this lead to a bunch of bros cheering during The Last of Us last year? Why do it again?
They've been doing it the past couple of years. Sometimes it's tickets for the show, sometimes the conference, and other times both. Usually it's 100+ people though.

SpecX

I'd love to get in, but I refuse to compete with the younger crowd who don't have a family or work to attend to. My wife would flip if I left her with the kids for this and can't get the day off for work.

Top Bottom