• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Killzone 2 (PS3) Reveal Thread E307 - DELIVERS! (All info in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

Banned
Joe211 said:
It seems some people never played Killzone o_O

Seriously. I wonder how many people in this thread (and the other) have actually played Killzone 1. I know I didn't.

Wollan said:
I'M FREAKING OUT INSIDE. GOD I'M SHAKING.

THAT PIC IS SO AWESOME.
Wollan...it's one picture...and it's small...and we have no confirmation.

I know the response though:

"AND IT'S KILLZONE!"

:lol

Shorty

Banned
AT E3 2005 I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED BY THE KILLZONE FOOTAGE BUT TODAY I DON'T THINK IT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE AIM TO REACH.
DO IT!

Wollan said:
I'M FREAKING OUT INSIDE. GOD I'M SHAKING.

THAT PIC IS SO AWESOME.

OH YES WOLLAN! OH YES!

DID YOU SEE THEY SAID WEATHER EFFECTS! WOW LIKE ****ING LIGHTING AND ****ING FOG! OMG NEXT GEN FOG! FOGY FOG GOF FOG!

bud

Wollan said:
killzonex-large.jpg

the model looks good but why is the background so low-res.

Sho Nuff

Banned
shagg_187 said:
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT FJHDKBLK;Fiuyftgvdjhbkiuoystfgjhbknduytfagvdbndj

OH MY FREAKING GOD

TOTALLY ON PAR WITH THE ORIGINAL E3 DEMO

WHERE R MY PANTZ

SURE ITS ONLY ONE GUY IN FRONT OF A WALL BUT THIS SEALS DOOM FOR ALL COMPETITION

nofi

Guts Of Thor said:
I second this notion.

Yeah, because I have sleep between here and the unveiling, and unless the OP is going to be well maintained most of us will have no idea what the hell's going on.

BUT - AMAZING SCREENSHOT!

so it is eh, some looks cool, some bits Im not sure abit, particularly because of the drab nature of killzone style (though the style is cool)

bud said:
the model looks good but why is the background so low-res.

THATS A SHADOW>>>

THE LIGHT SOURCE IS COMING FROM THAT LITTLE ORANGE ORB THING... SO THE SHADOW IS EXTRA LARGE BECAUSE IT IS SO CLOSE... DON"T WORRY IN MOTION IT SHOULD LOOK AWESOME BLOSSOM!

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Karma Kramer said:
OH YES WOLLAN! OH YES!

DID YOU SEE THEY SAID WEATHER EFFECTS! WOW LIKE ****ING LIGHTING AND ****ING FOG! OMG NEXT GEN FOG! FOGY FOG GOF FOG!

Why are you here? Let Wollan be excited you expletive of your choosing.

Picture looks great, even though it's tiny.

Thunderbear said:
Why are you here?

CAUSE I AM EXCITED FOR KILLZONE? WHATS UR PROBLEM?

IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE I EVEN MADE A VIDEO MONTAGE/MUSIC VIDEO FOR KILLZONE FANS TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT! CAN"T YOU TELL I AM EXCITED?

OverHeat

« generous god »
Karma Kramer said:
THATS A SHADOW>>>

THE LIGHT SOURCE IS COMING FROM THAT LITTLE ORANGE ORB THING... SO THE SHADOW IS EXTRA LARGE BECAUSE IT IS SO CLOSE... DON"T WORRY IN MOTION IT SHOULD LOOK AWESOME BLOSSOM!

:lol...your so mean

Joates said:
Maybe theyre just placeholder textures?
Honestly, I don't think this screenshot was ever meant to be released to the public. It just isn't a very good screenshot, and I'm willing to bet its from an old build, which would explain the background textures. The model sure does look nice though.

Then again, it is a very low-res pic so it's hard to really make any judgments based on it.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Karma Kramer said:
CAUSE I AM EXCITED FOR KILLZONE? WHATS UR PROBLEM?

IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE I EVEN MADE A VIDEO MONTAGE/MUSIC VIDEO FOR KILLZONE FANS TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT! CAN"T YOU TELL I AM EXCITED?

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off. I guess I'm just expecting a lot of hate in this thread :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom