• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The search for BIOSHOCK, help gaffers out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
Allrighty people..

Some TRU stores have broken the streetdate, and apparantly some Gamestops have it in as well. You can do your fellow gaffers a favour by providing details to which shops are currently selling the game.

Post your findings in this thread, and help us out! It's like a " help me,help you" thing :).

Preferably post photo's of the receipts ( ofcourse blocking out personal information ), so that people can go to these stores and convince them to sell them the game, saying that TRU is treating customers unfairly.

GOGOGO

TRU , ohio, reciepts in the car
47b7d635b3127cceb9346e5f27c200000026100AbMWzlu1Ys2Lg

Dechaios said:
This has to be the seventh new thread relating to Bioshock in the last two or so days.
There's usually 4-5 Halo threads floating around at any given time, so this isn't too bad.

Anywhere in Sacramento, CA selling them?

MMaRsu

Banned
Joates said:
Wait... Gamestop / EB has been putting them out as well?? Is this confirmed?

Not confirmed, but I read on the Cult of Rapture site that one guy knows that Gamestop has the games in the back, but won't sell till tomorrow.

Nothing confirmed though..

FrankT

MMaRsu said:
Not confirmed, but I read on the Cult of Rapture site that one guy knows that Gamestop has the games in the back, but won't sell till tomorrow.

What, they are going to sell them tomorrow? Release date isn't for another week?

I probably should have had my phone call by now if that were so.

Joates

Banned
MMaRsu said:

Tomorrow? Why the hell would they have to wait til tomorrow? Its not supposed to be out for a week.

madmook

I've never been able to get any game early. Everytime I see a thread where someone bought a game early I get pissed off. Especially if its for a game I want.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
MMaRsu, dude, you're in the Netherlands, why do you even care about TRU US breaking streetdates? :lol

goldenpp72 said:
Anyone gonna pick up multiples and sell em to gaf users? :)

Haha. As if that'd happen.

thisisneogafdude.gif

BTW I've got no luck in Morrow or Fayetteville Georgia. There's a TRU in Luthonia but I'm not going to drive that far, so someone else can check.

MrDaravon

Nino said:
MMaRsu, dude, you're in the Netherlands, why do you even care about TRU US breaking streetdates? :lol

Seriously, I don't see how this does you any good dude.

Also I just called my store for kicks (Roanoke VA), and the guy said he didn't have it, but he'd gotten a bunch of calls about it tonight :lol

goldenpp72 said:
Anyone gonna pick up multiples and sell em to gaf users? :)
if they're close enough would probably be the only benefit
by the time a gaffer gets it, every store would have already had it

UNLESS ONE DAY SHIPPING YAAAY

MMaRsu

Banned
Nino said:

Just helping folks out here! I'm just hoping the TRU here 5 minutes away from me will get them at the end of this week, or maybe monday...

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
MMaRsu said:
Just helping folks out here! I'm just hoping the TRU here 5 minutes away from me will get them at the end of this week, or maybe monday...
Keep me posted, I need to find out where to get an English copy in this hellhole. That and a 360.

Du2andal

Banned
Stabby McSter said:
There's usually 4-5 Halo threads floating around at any given time, so this isn't too bad.

Anywhere in Sacramento, CA selling them?

I was just at the TRU in Rocklin, CA. Guy said probably tomorrow.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I'M IN FUCKING EUROPE WHAT THE FUCK SOMEONE SEND ME A RELIEF PACKAGE OXYGEN

Just tried Target, but they're not getting shipments until tomorrow ;_;

Somebody post receipts so I can try again tomorrow! Please?

i had a dolt for a salesman so i got to use 2 20% off coupons, one for madden and one for my 30 dollar copy of bioshock. it was under 80 ~78 IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom