• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Microsoft is selling small hoodie jackets to keep your Xbox controller warm. $25 each, pre-orders now open, ships in mid-FEB.

GymWolf

I'm surprised kotaku didn't made the connection hoodie-ghetto-black people-something offensive for black people in this article.

They are losing their edge.

Last edited:

Filben

or maybe you're a deranged gamer, and you get the white one and put it in the laundry with the wrong stuff and make it pink, and then you pretend that the controller is waiting for you in the bed room, it turns you on and you imagine the controller saying "I'm ready for beddy" and you start to undress it because you lost your mind and need to be locked in a looney cell with full padding.
:messenger_hushed:

Drizzlehell

Banned
Meanwhile, at Xbox Game Studios:

chaos-office.gif

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
As long as there are people buying this I don't want to hear about the economy being in shambles because it clearly isn't.

Reactions: GHG

Chronicle

Wow. What a fucking waste of resources. The world is full of trash. Climate change. There's children starving in Somalia and here the west is buying hoodies for controllers. What a fucking joke.

Kataploom

Gold Member
I actually want the oposite, something to keep my hands cool since they sweat so much at times when playing hard or mechanically complex games like Bayonetta or Dark Souls.

I'd get some of these just for the lulz tho.

Zathalus

Thank God. I've been lying awake at night wondering if my Xbox controller was getting cold. Thanks Microsoft.

Mobilemofo

😄 dumb as fuck. Parents buying em as a stocking filler, if they still do. Useful as a window cleaner for the car also when misty inside. 😄

Top Bottom