• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order screenshots

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
1375524575-1eaun4.jpg

1375524575-67wuhg.jpg

1375524572-3nbupn.jpg

1375524558-5znum6.jpg

1375524547-4yiuub.jpg

1375524571-2wzuas.jpg

I wonder how true to the game these shots are.

Does anyone have a link to a higher quality feed from the wolfenstein demo at Quakecon?

dejan

Don't be a fucking cynic. Don't be a fucking cynic. Don't be a fucking cynic.

*inhales*
*exhales*

Looks better than the last batch of screenshots. But I don't know about those gun models in first person view, man. They should be way bigger. There's still lots of screen estate left.

Ah, fuck.

Blinck

I like it!

Not mind blowing or anything, but looks pretty good.
I really enjoyed the last wolfenstein game, hoping this one is cool as well.

I hope it turns out well since I've enjoyed pretty much every wolfenstein since RTCW on xbox/PC (never dug the real original tbh it gave me motion sickness). Thinking about it, for singleplayer at least there have been only 2 since RTCW, including RTCW. Wolfenstein Enemy territory (a great game by splash damage) was multiplayer only.

IS id tech 5 as good as 3 was/is?

pa22word

Weird aspect ratio to the shots. Wonder if the game is shooting for it?

Don't be a fucking cynic. Don't be a fucking cynic. Don't be a fucking cynic.

*inhales*
*exhales*

Looks better than the last batch of screenshots. But I don't know about those gun models in first person view, man. They should be way bigger. There's still lots of screen estate left.

Ah, fuck.

Wait, you actually want less fov in favor of looking at a pointlessly huge gun model?

What the fuck?!

Top Bottom