• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sadness art. Game to be at Leipzig in some form...

The M.O.B

hamzik said:
iCCNhMLrH.jpg

I got 5000 Gaf points for anyone who can photoshop, to turn his frown into a smiley one.:lol

Zenith

Banned
Why do people care about this game?

Sadness was announced way before the Wii was released, before most sites had even gotten hands-on with a Wii (and before Nibris had a Wii devkit). they attracted a huge amount of unwarranted attention.

their "team" was just a bunch of Nintendo fanboys, some still in high school. anyone remember their original site? it was plastered with stuff like "we will only develop for Nintendo consoles cuz they're so awesome!", "Nintendo am gods".

they also included a bunch of pipe-dreams about what they could do with the Wiimote, most of which are totally unfeasible because they were thought up when people were still picturing 1:1 sword fight games.

EDIT: you should also note that the OP's title is wrong. Go.Nintendo just nicked it from Cubed3:

AR: Is there anything new you can tell us about the game?

Nibris: You will have to wait until E4All, but you will be given a sign soon (perhaps at the Games Convention in Leipzig) *smiles*

So E4All.

kizmah

I'm really pleased with the way my thread and my shop turned out. :D But I'm sure I can make it even more disturbing.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Hey guys, here's some more art that they've just released. It's a slightly edgier style, but I think you'll like it.

sadness.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
We need a list of all the best vaporware and apply odds of them actually getting made.
Sadness
DNF
GTP

What else is there?

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
GreenGlowingGoo said:
We need a list of all the best vaporware and apply odds of them actually getting made.
Sadness
DNF
GTP

What else is there?

Halo DS

LOLERSKATES

_PsiFire_

Someone should photoshop one with the word Radness.. You can have the kid doing a skateboarding trick while blindfolded.. Have his mouth look like he's giving out a grunt.

Joe Molotov

segarr said:
Actually sounds kinda interesting...I wonder how Nintendo is going to handle this.....slitting peoples throats with glass? Actually a bold thing with the wiimote...I can only imagine the controversy that will spark when some kid stabs some schoolmate and they find out he has this game.

The same way Sony handled Thrill Kill?

Just kidding, Thrill Kill was actually a real game.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
BrodiemanTTR said:
Cubed3 is so pathetic for continuing to pimp this piece of trash vaporware.

Don't say that. Without Sadness news, there'd be no fun sadness threads. If the game ever does get made, it probably still won't match the enjoyment of these therads.

Haunted

oic_face.gif

I'm still calling vapourware, just like ASH
was

Keyser Soze said:
I am bringing my happiness back from the other, old thread...

4p3me5y.jpg
:lol

Terrell said:
If Sadness is real... and it turns out to be GOOD? That day would be like the ultimate GAF meltdown.
Right. Until then, though.. laughter!

jesusraz

GreenGlowingGoo said:
Don't say that. Without Sadness news, there'd be no fun sadness threads. If the game ever does get made, it probably still won't match the enjoyment of these therads.

Yeah, gives you lot something else to trash-talk about ;) Take it you didn't read the preview of ROTR I did then? :p

Lobster

Banned
SovanJedi said:
I'd love to see the reactions that would arise if Sadness not only showed up in playable form but took Game of the Show.

OF COURSE THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN RIGHT?

I'd love that to happen just to see an almighty drop of jaw at GAF.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Mike Works said:

*Right-Click, Save-As*

Winner, that was fucking awesome, and of course, the race is on, what game will be released first? or more likely, cancelled first?

Top Bottom