• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gran Turismo 6 trailers [Complete blowout: All cars/tracks/features/etc]

Rustafur

Banned
TI793.gif

...and a bonus Adrian Newey appearance out of nowhere!

I know the fan base is monstrous, but I'm surprised that they didn't do this on the PS4, only because it doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

I presume even without it, we can expect GT6 to sell millions.

I wonder how much longer until we see something GT related for PS4.

What is with their TERRIBLE choice in music lately? The music in the second trailer was some awful, awful shit.

I hope the next one is going to have some class, like the 458 trailer.

Pungza

This feature, available at a later stage through an update, will allow you to create your own custom tracks that can be driven in the game. Additionally, in another update we will add the possibility to generate a track by capturing the GPS coordinate data of a mobile app while you are driving that course. This GPS-generated tracks will be available in the game as playable content.

Woo

nikos

This looks incredible. That second trailer just sold me on the game.

I dumped last gen as soon as current gen came out, but it looks like my current consoles are going to stay connected for a while.

WTF... Photomode on the moon? WOW!

And seeing this absolutely solidifies my belief that Polyphony is going to blow people's minds with GT7.

darkwing

wow

Variable Weather, Variable Daytime, Astronomical Simulation System
An environmental simulation based on the longitude/latitude position of the track is performed for real life tracks. For example, the Le Mans 24 hour race in the game will actually simulate the rise/setting hours of the sun and night-time constellations in the sky from the event in 2013.

Now imagine what Polyphony could do with the PS4.

Build up unrealistic expectations, bite off more than they can chew, delay the release longer than any previous GT title, and inevitably deliver a half baked product that rehashes entirely too many faults that have plagued all of the previous titles of this slowly withering franchise?

I kid....kind of . I am actually very stoked about GT7. GT6, not so much. Feels like a update pack more than anything.

Edit: Need a Kerbal Space Program GT6 crossover.

Top Bottom