• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just finished Metal Arms..

..and I have to say it was one of the most fulfilling single player experiences I've had in a long while. Everyone should play this game. Really.

Morbo

I nearly bought this game last week, but a flick through the manual suggested non-customisable FPS-style controls. If I can't get my solitaire on, that's a deal breaker.

I really need to go back and finish this game. If I remember, I'm at the part where you have to get to the rocket. How much is left of the game from there?

StarscreamLSU said:
I really need to go back and finish this game. If I remember, I'm at the part where you have to get to the rocket. How much is left of the game from there?

6 levels including the race to the rocket level, I think. I started there and finished it in about 3-4 hours tonight. Overall, I played the game a real good 35+ hours before finishing it on hard difficulty. That's 8 quids well spent!

EDIT: Just checked, controls are uncustomizable Halo style dual analogue with only an inverted look option.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The part where you have to get the rocket? It's been a while but I thought there were rockets all over the place. This game is awesome. I can't remember if the controls are customisable either.

This game is fun though, really makes you conserve ammo and play smart, love the tether that lets you control the giant robots if you can sneak up on them, also love how they slowly break and stop firing accurately after taking some beatings.

Gorey

Good stuff. I look forward to what Swingin' Ape can do with Starcraft Ghost...assuming they still have that job, anyway.

Top Bottom