• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you guys eating on Super Bowl Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafku

I've started thinking about what I should get. I know Wings are a definite,and some chips and dip, but beyond that I don't have a clue. So, what are you guys planning for Super Bowl Sunday?

studyguy

flag_pizza.jpg

J. Bravo

working that night at a gym that will be dead, so at least i get to watch the game. there's a bww right across the street so maybe we'll get some wings. or i'll pick up some pizzas.

vikki

Probably pizza party with some chips and salsa and some chili and some wings maybesomechineseormacaronipieorsomemexicandefinitelyhotsauceandtherewillbesweetsplussodaandbeer.

Slizz

Ribs or Mahi/Tilapia/Corvina. Depends on the current price of ribs at my grocer and which of those 3 fresh fish is the cheapest.

Then the usual chips n dip and beer.

Vyroxis

Banned
Spicy chicken & cheese vegtable dip with nachos, turkey roast carved into sandwich slices, puppy chow, and probably a couple six packs of Sam Adams.

HUELEN10

When is Superbowl sunday? Is it like, this sunday or next sunday? I think I have a pizza coupon I'll use. I'll also probably buy those special oreos they make once a year, might as well right?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Chips and guacamole / salsa are a given. I'm also gonna do pigs in a blanket, meat, cheese and crackers for an appetizer. Going to try and copy some of the recipes online for Richard Sherman's Big Mouth burger.

kris.

Banned
06-totinos-pizza-rolls.jpg

anybody want a pizza roll
email me if you want a pizza roll or post a comment on this webzone and ill send you a pizza roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom