• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Hakkuei

Is there any reason to get the Japanese version over the Asian version? Because the Asian steelbook was actually cheaper than the Japanese normal edition on Play-asia.

Is there any reason to get the Japanese version over the Asian version? Because the Asian steelbook was actually cheaper than the Japanese normal edition on Play-asia.

The Asian LE may not be Premium G. The extra subtitle does not appear on the steelbook cover, even though it shares the same art.

Someone's streaming the game right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVwrvjoOKA&hd=1

Disc version btw.

2MlGbEm.gif

Ibuki

Banned
I am so tempted to import the Premium. Am I crazy if I haven't played the first game and want to spend this much on Full Boost? :p

So yeah, properly account locked. When I attempted to "play" it on my US account, it gave me a message to activate it through PSN, whereas it did not on my JP account. :S

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfCUeiECcAAw4Bb.jpg[IMG]

At least that's settled.[/QUOTE]
Crap, hopefully that's because the game isn't actually released and playable yet.

When you say "account locked" do you mean you can't play under a different, logged in PSN account (which is reasonable with the online pass) or do you mean you can't play under a different same machine, user profile (e.g. offline, another PS3 via 2 x JP PSN account activation)?

Cos if I need to actually log into my JP PSN account to just boot up the game then I'm out. I'll wait for a hard copy to show up on ebay UK then. :(

Crap, hopefully that's because the game isn't actually released and playable yet.

When you say "account locked" do you mean you can't play under a different, logged in PSN account (which is reasonable with the online pass) or do you mean you can't play under a different same machine, user profile (e.g. offline, another PS3 via 2 x JP PSN account activation)?

Cos if I need to actually log into my JP PSN account to just boot up the game then I'm out. I'll wait for a hard copy to show up on ebay UK then. :(

It means I couldn't boot up the game on another account on my console without it bringing up the online pass message. I dunno why if I wanted to play offline, but let me confirm it on the 30th.

Yeah I think the pre-orders were till the 26th thats why.

That's correct.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Nice! Glad I went for the premium version. Just waiting for AmiAmi to request payment so I can get it shipped out.

AmiAmi is selling the JP version though, since they are located in Japan.

Places like PlayAsia would be the ones who would have the "Asian" version of the game which is what appears to be the version with the Steel case.

AmiAmi is selling the JP version though, since they are located in Japan.

Places like PlayAsia would be the ones who would have the "Asian" version of the game which is what appears to be the version with the Steel case.

I was catching up with the thread so I just saw the steelbook bit first.

Ezalc

No Minaret Gundam no buy.
You have Spiegel, you don't even need anything else.

Nether Gundam or bust.
But adding Nether and Maxter Gundams wouldn't hurt.

So if I get the Asian version do I need like a Chinese psn account or would it work on a Japanese one still?

Top Bottom