• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Im bored: Can you help me choose a new game to play?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Personally looks like everything you've played involves either shooting or driving. Maybe try something different like a hack n slash or rpg?

Diablo is pretty damn awesome and gets a vote from me.

Willenium

sorry, i do not know of any video games that are fun. all the games i play are frustrating time-sinks that really make me question how i spend my free time. might i suggest re-tiling your bathroom or something instead?

sorry, i do not know of any video games that are fun. all the games i play are frustrating time-sinks that really make me question how i spend my free time. might i suggest re-tiling your bathroom or something instead?

I would if I had the skill. Ive taken a 2-3 week break from games, GAF you tube etc......I need to get back into it.

D3VI0US

Give Overwatch a shot during the free weekend, it's a fun pick up and play game.

Yeah, Overwatch is amazing for just multiplayer. If you're looking for single player Doom 2016 to me personally was overhyped but still really solid. If you're looking for a single player game though I think Titanfall 2 might be a good bet, the game is awesome.

If you're looking for something to try Paladins is ok, it's like a shitty knock off Overwatch. Might help tide you over until the free weekend.

Revan

Im sorry for making a thread I just need help finding a game to play.

Xbox One S.

So I have been playing destiny for 3 years, and I just stopped 2 weeks ago. I need something to fill the void, but I don't know what to play. I was thinking of Witcher 3, but if anyone has suggestions I am open.

Some of my favorite games have been:

Destiny
Halo
COD (not the last 3 versions)
MGS all of them except V
Forza and Horizons
GTA and RDR

Im just looking for something to consume my time, and is a lot of fun.

Thank you.

The Witcher 3. You won't be disappointed. Truly a hallmark for the industry.

Rocket League
Overwatch
Titanfall 2
Dark Souls/Bloodborne
Stardew Valley

Those are all super fun and you can sink a lot of time into all of them

Top Bottom