• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brothers is $4.94 on Xbox Market

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Microsoft does what Steam doesn't

ts95EP5.jpg

"I've never done that before" - a phrase I said constantly while playing Brothers. Starbreeze deserve a lot of succes with this game. Well worth full price, never mind $5

Lemstar

Full list of games on sale (at least offers dated 12/23)

Some highlights:
The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 Free
Charlie Murder $3.30
Brothers $5
Bully: Scholarship Edition $3.75
NCAA Football 14 - $15
Eternal Sonata $3.75 (gold only)

How long does this deal last? Not at home and I assume I still cant use "points" from the website.
Does anyone know when this deal ends?
It's unsure right now whether it's one of their rotating 12 days of Christmas daily sales or a weekly sale. I'd get it earlier than later, if possible.

Skinless

Sadly, this game was ruined for me by having to hold down those awful PS3 triggers. I didn't find out about the trigger attachments until AFTER I had finished the game...

border

I don't get what's up with Steam sales. Everyone cries because some game didn't win a stupid vote. But then it turns out that the game's Holiday sale price is like $2 more than the Community Sale price would have been. "Boo hoo, I have to pay $7.50 for one of the greatest games of the year instead of $4.50!" If the game is that important to you then why are you letting three bucks stand in your way?

Eusis

Steam community is dumb as shit. Probably Youtube level of dumb.
It's what happens when you're dealing with a sufficiently large group of random people. Though I guess there is the potential rationalizations of being an MP game to try to get more people on, or to get the DLC on sale, but given that I swear it was on sale just a few days ago and it seems DLC rarely goes on sale (further) with the community vote winners... yeah, they're kind of imbeciles.

I don't get what's up with Steam sales. Everyone cries because some game didn't win a stupid vote. But then it turns out that the game's Holiday sale price is like $2 more than the Community Sale price would have been. "Boo hoo, I have to pay $7.50 for one of the greatest games of the year instead of $4.50!" If the game is that important to you then why are you letting three bucks stand in your way?

Cheap as hell, plain and simple, ha.

Overdoziz

Banned
Neat little game with original (although sometimes confusing) controls and mechanics and a pretty nice storyline too. Definitely worth picking up.
Even if it doesn't come up as flash or daily sale on Steam it's still only €7,- which is still a steal.

Kerned

Banned
Then you're missing the fuck out. It's one of those gaming experiences that reminds you why you like this medium in the first place.

Yup. I played it Saturday night and was blown away. It's rare to see a game that tells it's story so effectively through gameplay.

SexyFish

Banned
It isn't like Brothers won't go on sale on Steam since it didn't win the community vote. It will come up as a flash sale or daily sale soon most likely.

Top Bottom