• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar website's code sort of reveals 2 upcoming RDR games

Kindekuma

Banned
RG0BS1U.gif

Simo

Cross posting from the screenshot thread, could be relevant?
Hmm it seems like back in 2012 Rockstar could of been mulling the idea of a remake or re-release, or something anyway. The following portfolio is from a artist contracted between May 2012 to July 2012 to create cover ideas and other merchandising artwork for 2 concept titles, one of which was Red Dead Redemption: Redux:
https://enri.carbonmade.com/projects/3971362#1

I want a remaster on PC because I cant be assed to connect my 360 back to the TV but I kind of want it to be console only for the meltdowns.

I'd pay $60 again for a remaster of RDR GOTY on PS4.

It would be the fourth time I've bought the game.

That's good because if they release a remaster it will be $60
I will buy it to

I could see a RDR remaster this year with a sequel next year.

Perfect timing. I'm in. I've been watching Brandon Jones replaying Redemption on the Easy Allies streams, which has been making me want to jump back into it.

Cornbread78

For all we know RDR2/3 is already done and they are working on final touches/production of that, plus working on future DLC/spin-off material at the same time...

For fucks sake this better be real.

I never finished RDR on PS3, I'd be happy to go through it again in remaster form, love the game honestly.

A Remaster makes a lot of sense, as the game sold incredibly well, GTAV current-gen has been incredibly successful for them and this would allow them to release on PC as well. Plus, it would be a good way to build hype for the sequel which I expect will release next year.

A Remaster and Sequel sounds amazing.

And yeah it's been pretty clear for a while the next Red Dead would be at E3. Regardless if this particular theory is true or not

Mrbob

Get the remaster on PC and I'll buy it.

There is literally zero chance Id play this game again on a last gen console.

Hanmik

I really need to know how that reddit post proved anything?

error 404, isn't that an error that says the page does not exist..like it never even had to exist? or what?

Cyryus

I've always been a PC fanboy since the original Doom days but during mid last gen I picked up a 360 because PC was missing some great games (RDR being one of them). Since then, I sold all my 360 stuff before this current gen hit and went back to just PC and Nintendo. With the release of Shadow Complex on PC this year, RDR was the last game I am missing from my original 360 collection that hasn't been ported to PC / Wii U. Can't wait if this is true! Would buy both in a heart beat!

bman94

Just bought Red Dead Redemption a few months ago on sale. Now I wonder if I wasted my money and should have just waited for the Remaster. I doubt in playing the 360 version anytime soon anyway.

julrik

I really need to know how that reddit post proved anything?

error 404, isn't that an error that says the page does not exist..like it never even had to exist? or what?
As far as I can tell, it means that something is there, but you don't have access to see it.

Top Bottom