• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

celebi23

Might've anyone saved their filsamech mii to the mii make and created a QR Code? It'd be great to have that mii in the game but, I don't want to remove him from my Mii Plaza :/

Robin64

Might've anyone saved their filsamech mii to the mii make and created a QR Code? It'd be great to have that mii in the game but, I don't want to remove him from my Mii Plaza :/

You can't generate a QR code of the special gold pants Miis, unfortunately.

But I did attempt to make a lookalike.

vV9Zhqx.jpg

zJ0whUZ.jpg

pariah164

FINALLY something happened. Becky and Rocky had a fight. I gave Becky cheesecake, she calmed down, and they made up. All is well once more!

Oswen

Having a blast with this game, today Gandalf was doing the magic show in the luna park, it was hilarious.
Professor Oak had a crush on Cooking Mama and now they are together while Obi-Wan and Xena are another notable couple on my island.

So bought this because of GAF and it is fun. Miyamoto tried to hook me up with Peach. I said no! She cheats at Mario Party!

After Arnold Swatzenstuff became friends with my wife's mii, she wanted to change her hair. All the while, Saddam Hussein fell in love with Hillary Clinton.

The madness of this game warms my heart.

Edgar Allen Poe can't live without erotica.

Have been enjoying this game the past couple of days. Can't stop playing.
6p6yVvR.jpg
Louie is AMAZING.
Shaq and Cooking Mama are gonna be together forever.
Never in a thousand years I ever would have thought to pair the two of them up.
Omg... That got me to LOL so hard....
I added you, Kat (and anyone I have on my friend list who posted in here). I tried to give you ramen and you didn't like it. Kinda broke my heart.

pariah164

And Ruroni Zel has successfully asked out Paritan. He offered her gold earrings.

My double thinks like me. How scary.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hah, just had Peach and Rosalina sleeping at the park; can't wait to get some clothes that actually suit them.

Obama and Miley Cyrus hooked up today, then Wacko Jacko tried to steal her away but failed.

John Lennon loved the hamster suit I gave him.

Hitler is in love with makeup.

Jesus is too busy learning ballet to hang out with anyone.

Finally, my look-alike asked Scarjo out and she said... sure!

TOMODACHI LIFE.

MouldyK

So far Emma Stone is dating Gumshoe.

Miles Edgeworth proposed to Jessie J and she said yes.

The Wright Brigade seem to be stealing all my females.

...-stares at Katy Perry and Lady Gaga-...don't you fucking dare, Phoenix Wright. ¬_¬

Edit: This collab seems straight out of Tomodachi Life due to how unrealistic it seems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg

Top Bottom