• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Haha I need to bitch on GAF more often:

zlCfzTEmnokZbgHlHj

Does anybody have the Strawberry for sale?

It's the last food I need and in all these months it's never been on sale.

I know I'm late but this game is amazing....the dreams, the songs....the comments...everything is so weird...I love it.
Gabe Newell always says "Half Life 3? Nope.", Reggie sings a song about his body, Miyamoto plays 3DS until 3 a.m. , Link goes to the amusement park at 2 a.m. , Iwata wants to date Samus Aran and Mario loves Zelda (she hates him though...lol). This game.....

Robin64

Not entirely sure, but I think this might be today only.

zlCfzTH-rzU6Zf3Mss

For EU players, it's in the hat shop.

For US players, it's a SpotPass item.

Persona7

Banned
Does anyone know if newer copies of this game have the 1.1 patch on the cartridge?

Anyone willing to help me figure this out? If you bought a copy recently all I want to know is if you had to download the patch manually. If not then it is probably integrated in later copies.

daydream

Banned
today's special import updated added a dutch language option - weird!

also, the item distribution was extended for one more year, so good news for those who missed stuff

today's special import updated added a dutch language option - weird!

also, the item distribution was extended for one more year, so good news for those who missed stuff

How many spotpass items are there? Will this mean stuff from the games launch will be distributed again?

Anyone willing to help me figure this out? If you bought a copy recently all I want to know is if you had to download the patch manually. If not then it is probably integrated in later copies.

Not sure if you're still looking for this info a year later but I just today received a new copy of Tomodachi Life via Best Buy's eBay store and it had version 1.1 on the cartridge.

Unfortunately it looks like they don't put the demo codes in the box anymore so no early panda suit for me :(

Persona7

Banned
Not sure if you're still looking for this info a year later but I just today received a new copy of Tomodachi Life via Best Buy's eBay store and it had version 1.1 on the cartridge.

Unfortunately it looks like they don't put the demo codes in the box anymore so no early panda suit for me :(

Thanks, that is good to know. Apparently in NA the latest version is 1.1 on the newer copies. I am hoping the new Selects version will be fully up to date.

Top Bottom