• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne leaked gameplay trailer (new leak, early footage)

oprahbees.gif

https://mega.co.nz/#!NUFjGYjL!LfPCZbldKdybp9Cx4b1YCR9Gc9Fr5oRV7Tnlj-vt3gk

1080p version

Semantics I suppose. I'm sure there will be some elements that mix it up that haven't been shown, I'm just surprised. If they had called this Demon's Souls 2 or Dark Souls 3, I don't think anyone would be shocked.

I can feel ya.

These games are becoming their own genre though. I'd equate the relationship of Dark Souls to Bloodborne in the same fashion as COD is to Battlefield. Super similar on the surface, but pretty different at the core.

Seeing some bad screen tearing there.

That looks like a really old build, possibly even running on a PS3.

So I take it this is going to be more like an action game instead of an action RPG? More emphasis on fluidity of movement, perhaps combos and all that stuff? It looks quite good either way.

Jack cw

Actually, if they want to keep certain gameplay elements under wraps until they feel like talking about them, I can see why they didn't want this public. You can learn quite a lot from the video.

- You can quick swap equipped weapons (shotgun -> torch)
- You can use dual blades while having a shotgun on your back
- Two-handed weapons are still in
- Blocking is confirmed, looks like you can block using both weapons at the same time
- Pikes, axes, swords (rapier?) are some of the other weapon types
That's what I noticed too. Incredible art direction and its more souls than I imagined. Stunning!

Bundy

Banned
Besides this being even more proof of the player character being customizable, they definitely have been working on improving their animation, both in terms of how they look and how they flow into one another. We're definitely in for a treat, especially with how much potential there is in more exotic weapon combinations.

With the help of SONY's Japan Studio, you can expect a lot more polish :)

dreamfall

MOTHER OF GOD.

For all that is holy, LOVELY MIYAZAKI.

Thank you based GAF for the 1080p mirror, I heart you all.

I'm BLOWN AWAY!!!!!

Filaipus

Banned
Really nice. Now, if you compare the character model from what got leaked of gameplay at E3, it seems so different... I prefer this one, and also this colors.

Mindlog

You have to admit that it's pretty amusing how well this drill has been rehearsed. In the past a quick takedown had a small chance of plugging the leak. By page six we have a half dozen mirrors with a dozen more saving the video 'just in case.'

Top Bottom