• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Meet Kiki Wolfkill, the executive producer who rules the Halo universe" - MS Article

GavinUK86

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/stories/people/kiki-wolfkill.html

Y1hjqmj.png

Somewhere off the main drag of sleepy Kirkland, Washington, tucked away from the restaurants and art galleries that line the waterfront, rests a setback, sunken office building. From the street, this mass of concrete and angles looks unremarkable. Inside, however, the nondescript building is home to 343 Industries and ground zero for the multi-billion dollar "Halo" video game franchise.

A towering replica of “Halo” protagonist the Master Chief stares down at me as I wait in the lobby for Kiki Wolfkill, executive producer for the “Halo” franchise and leader of linear storytelling for 343 Industries. Even as a statue, this faceless warrior looks intimidating. From his perspective, I am probably nothing more than dental floss.

This is a pretty interesting article if your interested in learning about one of the people in charge of the Halo franchise.

Skele7on

Banned
Shame that Halo 4 was butchered....

Please make Halo 5 good, although she is very open and a good face for 343i

Good Article too.

Isn't she the one who came up with the idea for people getting banned from Halo 4 multi-player for using words such as "bitch" and stuff like that?

Love the last name.

angelic

Banned
She seems a really well qualified and professional person, yet at the same time I hate all this "expand the universe in various multimedia directions" crap. We just want a good videogame with some interesting side lore.

According to her credits, she hasn't exactly worked on many great games.

A couple of PGRs, and the rest are meh. Of course, it includes Halo 4, which a lot of fans didn't like.

Top Bottom