• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To you, what Pokemon is the cutest goddamn thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

SoldnerKei

133Eevee_BW_anime.png

this

Hastati

I love Leafeon. I wish I had one as a pet in real life.

tumblr_me6t8aTtOZ1r7azfs.png

I also think Bulbasaur is adorable, and part of the reason is that it has mystefied me ever since I first found it as a pokemon card in my childhood. I mean, wtf is it? Even if you explain it to me, some part of it escapes my understanding. And that is part of what makes it so darn adorable. It's just a dinosaur plant thing, and I want one. It kind of gets ugly as it gets older, but that's okay, because of solar beam and firin my lazer and whatnot, but really, Bulbasaur is the best. I hope for more such cute nonsense from Pokemon in the future, lately it sticks a bit close to human culture/real-life animals.

EDIT: And Glaceon doesn't lose out to Leafeon. The post above just about killed me.

v0yce

Honestly, there's just to many to pic. They're so well done it makes me a little sad when they evolve because very few evolved designs can stack up.

The Pokemon designers are in a league of their own when it comes to cuteness.

edit: Squirtle (my first pokemon) needs some love here.

(imma do my top 5 cuz I can't pick just one cutest ;-;)

The entire Goomy evolutionary family is cute as Hell to me

Skitty. Goddamn I know that Skitty is literally just a kitten but I love kittens and cats so goddamn much, so like any cat Pokémon I automatically like.

On that note: ESPEON. So cute, I literally have to have an Espeon on my team no matter what. (I wish they Pokémon were real I would get an Eevee and love it so much and evolve it into Espeon and love it forever ;-;)

Other ones (that I don't feel like getting pics for) that are the cutest goddamn thing to me include: Pikachu, Marill, Azumaril, Victini, Mew, Chespin, basically all the other Eeveelutions, Chansey, Clefairy, Cleffa, and like a shit ton of others that I can't name.

THEY'RE ALL SO GODDAMN CUTE. ;_____________________;

JoeM86

Clearly it's Klinklang
601.png

:p

Really hard to say. There are many that are adorable. But, shockingly, I'll have to say

tumblr_morgwumwH51sord4so1_500.gif

Zetta

Honestly, there's just to many to pic. They're so well done it makes me a little sad when they evolve because very few evolved designs can stack up.

The Pokemon designers are in a league of their own when it comes to cuteness.

edit: Squirtle (my first pokemon) needs some love here.

My vote will always be for Squirtle.

images

images

Top Bottom