• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To you, what Pokemon is the cutest goddamn thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Scarphace

20090827201415!Jigglypuff.png

After careful cuteness consideration I've got to go with Wigglytuff, what's not to love about a tubby balloon rabbit? oddly I don't care much for Jigglypuff at all.

But to shine some light (ha ha) on a lesser mon...
421Cherrim_Sunshine_Form_Dream.png

Truly the cruelest act in Pokemon history is to have Cherrim hide in some gloomy enclosed form unless its bathing in sunlight where it reveals itself to be a hidden champion of cuteness.
Seriously I raised one of those damn weak cherries to evolve and was gutted to see that this was not its default form.

maxcriden

I haven't seen Pokémon in a pretty long time, I don't even think I got past season 2, but who is this? Looks like Charizard's mentally challenged cousin. I assume he's somewhat "related" to the three Chars, otherwise I'd say it looks like lazy design.

Mentally challenged? Not cool, dude. Dragonite is actually one of the most intelligent 'mon.

3bdelilah

Banned
he's dragonite.
he's #149, and therefore an og

he's also a beast.

Dragonite ?!

dratini_evo_line_revamped_by_pokeemblem-d57ul2v.png
Fuck me, I don't recall him at all and I'm pretty sure I saw all of season 1. I suppose I missed a few episodes towards the end then.

Mentally challenged? Not cool, dude. Dragonite is actually one of the most intelligent 'mon.
Didn't mean nothing by it, it just doesn't strike me as a "real" (e.g. dangerous and fearsome) Dragon type, unlike Charizard.

Zubz

Banned
img-thing

Eevee, without a doubt. It used to be Pichu for me, but now that I have a dog that actually looks a little like Eevee (He's a papillion, so he even has the mane!), it grew on me like dandelions on an unkempt lawn.

maxcriden

Didn't mean nothing by it, it just doesn't strike me as a "real" (e.g. dangerous and fearsome) Dragon type, unlike Charizard.

Not all dragons are dangerous or fearsome; which is not to say Dragonite couldn't be either. And not to give you a hard time, but calling any living thing mentally challenged just by looking at it is a pretty slippery slope.

You know Charizard isn't even a Dragon-type, right? Dragonite is actually the only fully-evolved Dragon-type from the first generation.

Top Bottom