• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To you, what Pokemon is the cutest goddamn thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Slermy

Most of my favorites are already posted, so I'll add this guy here:

ditto.jpg

Look at him. He's just so goofy. I've loved him ever since that one episode of the anime where he just couldn't copy the face. And now it's cannon. :)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
on a related note, because joltik is broken in cuteness tier, I shall post the second cutest

696Tyrunt_Dream.png

i_heart_tyrunt_by_cheeguar-d6mh0r6.jpg

tyrunt_on_a_balloon_by_kiruki_chan-d6zur64.png

tyrunt_animation_by_pink_shimmer-d6nk6oo.gif

Busaiku

Since Whimsicott and Pikachu were already mentioned (my 1st and 2nd favorite, as well as what I think are the cutest and 2nd), I feel as though I should also mention Cinccino.

Most of my main team is decided on by cuteness.

I'm pretty offended that no one has posted this cutie here yet, but it's okay, I've got this yo.

ani222.gif

<3

Please get a mega evolution! I'll continue to lose with you in my party even if you don't!!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That one that's a floating conglomeration of cells? I can never remember it's name.

Eevee is cute as heck, too. Mudkip is cute in an endearingly dorky kinda way.

Most of my favorites are already posted, so I'll add this guy here:

ditto.jpg

Look at him. He's just so goofy. I've loved him ever since that one episode of the anime where he just couldn't copy the face. And now it's cannon. :)

You and me will be friends forever now.

I want a shiny Ditto, though. :(

Berordn

I haven't seen Pokémon in a pretty long time, I don't even think I got past season 2, but who is this? Looks like Charizard's mentally challenged cousin. I assume he's somewhat "related" to the three Chars, otherwise I'd say it looks like lazy design.

he's dragonite.
he's #149, and therefore an og

he's also a beast.

inki

Dratini is such a cuddly cute wittle dragon.

250px-147Dratini.png

I've always liked Hauntor though too (I have had this figure since I was a kid - and I have not ever played pokemon).

11614886993_a8aa311ce6_m.jpg

Kiru

I haven't seen Pokémon in a pretty long time, I don't even think I got past season 2, but who is this? Looks like Charizard's mentally challenged cousin. I assume he's somewhat "related" to the three Chars, otherwise I'd say it looks like lazy design.

Dragonite ?!

dratini_evo_line_revamped_by_pokeemblem-d57ul2v.png

vypek

Dratini is such a cuddly cute wittle dragon.

250px-147Dratini.png

I've always liked Hauntor though too (I have had this figure since I was a kid - and I have not ever played pokemon).

11614886993_a8aa311ce6_m.jpg

The figurine you posted is actually a Gengar. Haunter is Gengar's direct pre-evolution

Top Bottom