• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil 5 screens

80526-1-hd.jpg

80526-2-hd.jpg

80526-3-hd.jpg

80526-4-hd.jpg

80526-5-hd.jpg

80526-6-hd.jpg

80526-7-hd.jpg

80526-10-hd.jpg

80526-11-hd.jpg

80526-16-hd.jpg

80526-17-hd.jpg

80526-18-hd.jpg

80526-20-hd.jpg

80526-21-hd.jpg

80526-22-hd.jpg

80526-23-hd.jpg

80526-24-hd.jpg

80526-25-hd.jpg

80526-26-hd.jpg

80526-27-hd.jpg

80526-28-hd.jpg

80526-29-hd.jpg

80526-30-hd.jpg

80526-31-hd.jpg

80526-32-hd.jpg

80526-33-hd.jpg

This is one of those games where the first footage shown still holds up to actual gameplay if not better graphics.

A good friend of mine and myself cant wait to sink our teeth into co-op!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Looking good as always. The shallow water/hut segment looks fairly similar to the part before the Del Lago in RE4. Can't wait to finally play this.

Nicko

Overall looking very good, although there is always that one shot....

80526-31-hd.jpg

This looks completely circa RE4. Lovin' the textures.

Acid08

Banned
Great now it looks even more like RE4.5. Another boat and it looks like a retread of that early RE4 level where you could go in the water or walk around the huts on top.

Acid08 said:
Great now it looks even more like RE4.5. Another boat and it looks like a retread of that early RE4 level where you could go in the water or walk around the huts on top.

An awesome blowjob is still a blowjob a few years later.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Stench said:
What, you want a candy-coloured Resident Evil game?

Yeah, exactly. Saying I don't want my games to be nearly monochromatic means I want a hyper-bright rainbow-fest. :|

Acid08 said:

I cant get over your avatar :)

If thats you, it isnt an insult

But to shoot a thought towards you, is this game being RE4.5 really all that bad? I'm sure there is going to be less Captain Crunch and more action sequences. I think overall RE4 pushed the boundaries for me on "WTF" moments in terms of its concept... It was a little strange

The-Switcher said:
A an awesome blowjob is still a blowjob a few years later.

:lol This.

Yes it looks similar, no question RE5 is going to follow the blue print of RE4 very very very closely. But how is that bad.

Cday

Banned
Prime Blue said:
3:1

This is Africa, dude. Thanks, unwarranted controversy.

There were only 2 black character models in the demo. 3 if you count the guy with the megafon.

Disappointing but it didn't make the game any less fun. For me at least.

Goddammit I hate crocodiles. Going to be the toughest part of the game to get through as I'll be screaming like a little girl.

Foil

Looks incredible, loved the demo.

This and Killzone 2 within weeks of each other. Good times ahead.

Christopher

durrr wheres the running and shotting screen?

I think this game will easily be GOTG - I'm kind of mad that they made RE: Degeneration a movie though that would have been kicked ass too.

Raistlin

Gators look pretty :lol (other than the shot where he's getting killed) ... but the rest look pretty awesome ... some look FUCKawesome*

*I'm pretending that one pontoon shot doesn't exist ... you know which one I'm talking about.

Onix said:
Gators look pretty :lol (other than the shot where he's getting killed) ... but the rest look pretty awesome ... some look FUCKawesome*

No love for the RE2 gator? That is the shit I miss in Resident Evil. That and a Jill Sandwich. Actually I miss Jill overall

Kukuk

Banned
Looks incredible. I just hope Capcom does the PS3 version justice. I really don't trust Capcom when it comes to working with the PS3's hardware...

Top Bottom