• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil 5 screens

At least people can get all the work done of counting the pixels in the 360 version before the PS3 demo comes out so they can have half the job done already.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
hitoshi said:
Just received it:
Exclusive for one week means that it should be on PSN with the following week's update, right? If so, awesome. Killzone 2 and RE5 demos on the same day. Two of my three most anticipated of the year.

Sectus

Hooray! I'll get to play the demo multiplayer again, and argue with people again who think the controls are ancient and obsolete.

h3ro

omg rite said:
Isn't the demo out tomorrow? And there's no thread for it?

I think its because most of us that were hyped for the demo already played it via the JP Marketplace...

Anyone know if there are any further revisions in the control scheme in tomorrow's demo or if its the same one from previous release?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
h3ro said:
I think its because most of us that were hyped for the demo already played it via the JP Marketplace...

Anyone know if there are any further revisions in the control scheme in tomorrow's demo or if its the same one from previous release?
All signs point to the same control scheme as before.

kevm3

From what I've seen of the RE5 media, the graphics are really good, but it just doesn't seem to have much 'fear factor' to it anymore. The RE series is starting to look more like an action game than a survival horror series. I really enjoyed 4 so I'll definitely give this a chance though.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
gantz85 said:
Moneyhat.

I like how so much of this generation's development is subsidized by moneyhat.
I like how so many internet fans this generation think they know shit about what goes on behind the scenes.

Capcom said before that the reason demos and other things like DLC etc are occasionally delayed for PS3 users is because of quality assurance. Sony has several different regions and each one has its own panel or whatever that games have to go through. They also mentioned that it is quite lengthy to go through Sony's QA as they're very stringent.

Now, I personally believe money hats go around from ALL camps and if you look closely you'll see some obvious ones at that. I do not believe Microsoft money hated the demo in NA, Japan I have no idea as that was released a while back right?

Anyway. This is highly unlikely to be a case of "teh money hat", besides. It's just a demo and it'll be available for all on the 2nd and KZ2 on the 5th.

CrushDance said:
Capcom said before that the reason demos and other things like DLC etc are occasionally delayed for PS3 users is because of quality assurance. Sony has several different regions and each one has its own panel or whatever that games have to go through. They also mentioned that it is quite lengthy to go through Sony's QA as they're very stringent.

Now, I personally believe money hats go around from ALL camps and if you look closely you'll see some obvious ones at that. I do not believe Microsoft money hated the demo in NA, Japan I have no idea as that was released a while back right?

Anyway. This is highly unlikely to be a case of "teh money hat", besides. It's just a demo and it'll be available for all on the 2nd and KZ2 on the 5th.
Don't be ridiculous, that's stupid. Everyone knows that right now, given the fantastic economic climate, the best thing MS could be doing is spending money making sure demos are out on the 360 a week earlier.

Top Bottom