• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros for WiiU BOMBA $41.04 at walmart.com

Shauni

It's not like this is some permanent drop in price, guys. A lot of games are getting discounted today on Wal-Mart's online store.

Jigolo

Copped one at this price at launch thanks to their buy 2 get 1 promo last June, lol. Walmart can be great sometimes.

yoplay

While it is a slim chance they will honor it, I ordered Monster Hunter 4 because $28 is an insane price.

Have they ever gone back on prices listed on their website? That wouldn't be consumer friendly. Hope they eat the loss. I pre-ordered Uncharted 4 and MGS Phantom Pain.

The Boxing week price in Canada was officially (from Nintendo) $44.99 at Future Shop and Best Buy, which is generally treated as the equivalent of $39.99US so I'm not terribly surprised to see this price.

Whenever I see "Bomba", it makes me think of Raiden's command throw in CVS2.

OT: Man, what is going on with Walmart today? LOL

Is it just me or recently game prices have been dropping faster than the previous generation? I just stopped buying games at launch because two months later I'm finding awesome deals

around $40

Damn that's good eatin'. GAME over here in the UK had FFXV for a stupid price recently on their website (£1 I think). No idea if people still have their pre-order active. If not too many people did it, it might very well slip under the radar since it's so far out from release.

Just pre-ordered MGS5, UC4, and KH4 for $40 each...

and bought Smash Wii U for $41 and ALBW for $27.

Does Walmart charge when the product ships or when the order is made?
EDIT: Nevermind, it says in the e-mail they charge when it ships.

Bleeether

gah, i woke uptoday to add ALBW and FF Type 0 and the prices went back to normal. Guess it was indeed a price mistake.

o well, at least i got a steal on Smash.

Top Bottom