• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - May 30th (Japan)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1222534_1124.html

5,980 yen.

24,800 yen for the hardware bundle.

2132377010.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
On the one hand, I liked Kingdom Hearts and loved Chain of Memories.

On the other hand, I loathe Kingdom Hearts II.

...I think I'm in. Majority vote.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Looks pretty bad to be honest. Worst looking DS special edition from SE imo.

Not horrible ugly or anything but a pretty "meh" design.

I imagine if they just put the entire Organization XIII cast on it then people would have been easily sold on it. :lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
GoldandBlue said:
Not horrible ugly or anything but a pretty "meh" design.

I imagine if they just put the entire Organization XIII cast on it then people would have been easily sold on it. :lol
13 (14 now) different bundles! Missed opportunity by SE. :p

Fuu said:
13 (14 now) different bundles! Missed oportunity by SE. :p
Ah hah oh God. I could see some people trying to buy all 13/4 or at least all the ones of their favorite.

Yeah, SE would have made a boat load of money off of that.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I think it looks decent... I probably wouldn't buy it either though...

Still debating on the game itself. Really would like for Birth By Sleep to come out this year :(

I think it looks decent. I'd import it, or any other good looking special editions if DSiware were region free.

It looks like I'll have to make do with a vanilla western model.

I kinda like the design of the DSi, but yeah, the Crystal Chronicles one looks way better.

Though after staring at it for a bit, I have the sudden urge to play chess right now...

yankee666

i was waiting to buy a Dsi for this bundle, but when i saw the final design of that Dsi i almost cry. Damn april 4th then....

Eteric Rice

I'm surprised they were pretty much able to replicate Kingdom Hearts gameplay on the DS. It looks just like a sort of N64 version of KH.

Weird. I might actually buy it just to try it out.

I imported my DSL, but I don't think I'll import a DSi unless I also buy a North American one due to DSi-ware or whatever it's called being region-locked.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Not seeing any difference between KH2 and CoM with the Organization, really. Except it was more interesting in KH2.

Top Bottom