• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol how did i miss this thread?

CtnoA5W.gif

Omg i'm laughing like an idiot

Stike

I just read the title in the listing and had to laugh because I know what's in here,

and then I see an epic bump with a glorious El Torro gif!

Amazing time to be alive :lol

This thread was created on the first day of January and was already glorified as the best thread of 2015.

NOW
The bump delivers and ElTorro (as always) delivers.

This thread is the chosen one

vypek

I always loved these topics on gamefaqs. "Games glitched, fuck this!"

Always turned out to be something dumb.

This thread is really great and also reminds me of that thread where someone had a "glitch" in Infamous: First Light that led them to being unable to do anything if they landed in water.
Turns out the OP of that thread didn't realize the game gave a prompt for the touchpad so you could warp to land.
Pretty sure that thread had discouraged at least one person from getting the game too!

He said he reset the console. Anyway if you thought it was glitched you'd just stop and see what happens before you reset. It doesn't make any sense.

Well, it's awkward to phrase a response without being insulting towards the affected party... But think about it in simpler terms: it doesn't make sense to you, or me, or most other people responding here. We just have to make assumptions about those who, somehow, couldn't figure out what many would consider to be mostly basic things, which is where the thread's humor inherently lies.

It's inconceivable once you try and analyze it, but that's why it's hilarious in its simplicity. It's like a computer shop taking a call from a woman saying that she put her phone in the microwave to dry it off after she dropped it in the toilet on accident. At first they assume it's a prank, but the realization dlowly dawns upon them that some people can actually think that to be a logical progression of actions.

Don't dig in deeply, or you'll just frustrate yourself and give people something else to laugh at.

Then how would one know?

I haven't played it but my guess would be that you're meant to keep tapping O because as Kratos you're wrapped in a blind fury to kill Zeus. Then when you can't tap O anymore you take a step back and realise you've just been pummelling a dead body all this time, revealing what we've known all along, that Kratos is a psychotic maniac.

Actually sounds like a pretty smart way to bridge the gameplay to character gap to me.

Alienous

It obviously isn't real. The emphasis on saying that the game was paused, before having stopped tapping circle, makes it obvious.

Stike

I urge Studio Santa Monica to put a counter into the final game statistics of GoW3 remastered.

Circle button hits to punch Zeus: 9999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom