• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Here's how I see this going down, in my dreams

Shu Yoshida comes out on stage. There's already a murmur in the crowd and excitement in the air. " I am incredibly excited to announce this next game, but I will have someone else do it, as this has been a long time coming ". Suddenly curtains open behind the stage and there is a giant orchestra. Otani is at the helm and begins to play some of his epic tunes. You see a short video of Ico playing , morphing into a short video of Shadow of the Colossus and then the lights go out and the Prelude song begins to play. Ueda steps out on stage to introduce The Last Guardian. Otani plays a new song from the soundtrack of the game and we are treated to a nice long 8-10 minute epic trailer. Crowd goes berserk. GAF goes down. Internet dies and there's nothing but the griffins face wherever you go.

Then Shu comes out on stage to shake hands with Ueda and then goes, " oh and one more thing guys "

Suddenly you see Sakaguchi come out on stage

No one knows what happens next because there is no internet anymore.

do you see the visions too my friend?

Exr

Every year I come into these threads to say "you are all going to be sad".

You are all going to be sad.

dddooozzz9

Neo Member
Hideo Kojima also retweet the news about The Last Guardian.

It seems he is also interesting that TLG maybe will be at E3. XD

yNj6hTE.png

Ethelwulf

Here's how I see this going down, in my dreams

Shu Yoshida comes out on stage. There's already a murmur in the crowd and excitement in the air. " I am incredibly excited to announce this next game, but I will have someone else do it, as this has been a long time coming ". Suddenly curtains open behind the stage and there is a giant orchestra. Otani is at the helm and begins to play some of his epic tunes. You see a short video of Ico playing , morphing into a short video of Shadow of the Colossus and then the lights go out and the Prelude song begins to play. Ueda steps out on stage to introduce The Last Guardian. Otani plays a new song from the soundtrack of the game and we are treated to a nice long 8-10 minute epic trailer. Crowd goes berserk. GAF goes down. Internet dies and there's nothing but the griffins face wherever you go.

Then Shu comes out on stage to shake hands with Ueda and then goes, " oh and one more thing guys "

Suddenly you see Sakaguchi come out on stage

No one knows what happens next because there is no internet anymore.

I love it. Also, it is coming November 11 2015.
In my dreams

Vexidus

Sony better deliver on this. If they don't, they screwed up big time for letting things get out of control. I don't know if I'm able to give my heart fully to this again. I need to reserve some just in case for the potential utter sorrow of a no-show. But, from everything I've seen today, I believe.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
You know why Kojima on that hype train? Cause he read this thread and said hot dayumn, Imma need to get on that catbird asap. Before it vanishes away again into our dreams...

Vexidus

Plot twist: Kojima has no inside knowledge and is really a member of the Last Guardian support group and is still trying to believe like the rest of us.

BlazinAm

I dunno it could just be a list of the most anticipated games for e3 but I'd assume that if The Last Guardian is in development that Sony is pulling resources from every studio to get it out the door. Most so if they want the game to come out this year.

You have to figure that this would be something sony may comment on if it wasnt true. If it werent true and this thing keeps gaining momentum and keeps growing sony would probably eventually have tonsay something kike "we are still working on tlg but it isnt ready to be shown at e3. We will have more information in the future." The longer this keeps going without comment from sony, the more likely i think is. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom