• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its not happening, they are probably going "fuuuuck, we need to shut this down"

BUT they haven't said anything yet. The dream is still alive.
They brought in on themselves if its not coming out. They should have just announced its cancellation if thats the case.

sjay1994

If it's not going to be at E3 they should. Get out in front of it now so people aren't let down.

Or my theory that Y2Kev is actually Shuhei Yoshida, and the game was quietly cancelled years ago, but he keeps saying its still in development just to fuck with us, has a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of being accurate.

- Sony holds off announcing TLG until they are absolutely sure they aren't going to be embarassed and it will actually release. Which means a short window from announcement and release.

- Fall 2015 feels light with a lot of questions of why Sony didn't have anything ready for the holiday.

- House admits it's a "light" year while secretly chuckling to himself as he loops TLG trailer on his top secret tablet.

- E3 arrives: House comes on stage at the end of the keynote. He begins, "As a leader and manager at Sony, I wanted to publicly admit to you all that this Fall is a little light on releases for the PS4. I would say sorry, but I'm not at al sorry. Some would say our release schedule this 2015 holidays as light as a feather. But I would say, it actually as light ... as a Catbird." The room goes dark and the trailer begins.

- Sony wins E3 and every ailment in the room is instantly cured.

CREMSteve

Couple options

A) Damn wish this didn't leak. Oh well at leaat they are excited

B) Damn wish someone didn't make this BS rumor up. Those idiots still want this thing we'll never release

C) Damn this is awesome. That leak done in stealth by Shu is getting them hyped for our E3

A, B, C, and D) Damn, our fans are fucking weird
Spot on, lol.

Mononoke

Banned
Or my theory that Y2Kev is actually Shuhei Yoshida, and the game was quietly cancelled years ago, but he keeps saying its still in development just to fuck with us, has a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of being accurate.

Y2Kev being Shu would be the greatest secret of all time. Mods would have to take a blood oath if they were disclosed that info. In fact, only admins would actually know.

Although in my headcanon he's actually Troy Baker. Kanji is real to, me damnit!

Natels

We are dragging this fucking white whale out of the damn ocean this year.

Thanks sjay1994 for this gif:

CD1I9GJ.gif

We need Huber gif too

ViciousDS

Banned
Thanks for the ticket man, should've asked to go on the back of its neck to suit my avatar hahah

thankfully i didn't save the image yet....pixlr is being retarded and won't let me save the layered file....so its going to be stuck when I go to sleep tonight. Kind of sad, I need to find my copy of PS

viveks86

Now the surprise element is gone, Sony should push back the announcement again just for the twist ending.

The surprise element is never gone. We go over this before every conference. A part of us will always think it's not gonna happen. So it will be a twist either way.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol sorry. I'm OD on hopium.

everyone up to you is done....I'm out of the thread and griffon hype for the night. Got to find my photoshop discs for tomorrow because I can't save as a layered on pixlr. So its perma for whoever s on there now.

Anyone that hops in this thread PM me and I'll get to you guys after work tomorrow. So don't freak out if you don't get on there right away....10 hour work day ahead! I'll be posting still but photo editing is on hold for now.

The surprise element is never gone. We go over this before every conference. A part of us will always think it's not gonna happen. So it will be a twist either way.
There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'

B.O.O.M

The last last Guardian trailer is still one of the most beautiful video game trailers i have seen. Can't wait.

and for the love of god NO ONE PLS LEAK THE DAMN THING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom