• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys are crazy enough to make a Griffen train that has catbird holding Y2kev then at least have Bish sitting on top saying "I told you guys months ago".

This thread is gonna be a bigger graveyard than junior member night in a gamergate downgrade with black bars for cinematic feel thread.

Why would it be a graveyard? Hype trains are allowed on GAF

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Greg Miller is carted out of the auditorium by security shouting, "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"

Why would it be a graveyard? Hype trains are allowed on GAF

Hype train threads usually get locked so people should really chill with the BUY ME A TICKET thing. Just contain yourselves.

Mononoke

Banned
Greg Miller is carted out of the auditorium by security shouting, "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"

Hype train threads usually get locked so people should really chill with the BUY ME A TICKET thing. Just contain yourselves.

Oh god, that had me in tears. I can hear his raspy voice in my head.

Edit: ah okay cool. Yeah doing the bold warning and telling people to not make posts and PM him if they want to be added would prob solve that problem.

Right now this is Schrodinger's Guardian. It both simultaneous exists and was cancelled until E3. By E3 arriving, if it doesn't show, we all basically killed TLG by viewing the keynote.

ViciousDS

Banned
Attention%20Read%20First.png

PM me if not on board, I will try to add as best as I can!

do not keep quoting the hype Griffin!!!!!

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/letsdothis2vzquf.png[/IMG]

Ah OK.

PM that dude and ask to be on the train. Y2Kev just doesn't want us posting it in here cause he'll feel bad we are all ganging up on him ;-)

Just playing. Maybe

sjay1994

Oh god, this whole thing feels like getting on the titanic, knowing exactly what is going to happen to it.

We are most likely going to crash, but I am still getting on this train.

Fuck.

Mononoke

Banned
ICO and SoTC are two of my favorite games of all time (although moreso the latter). I don't think I've ever wanted a game so badly. I am keeping my expectations in check, and am not expecting a 10/10 game should it ever come out. But I really just want some resolution on this. I would even be okay with Sony announcing it was cancelled. That would suck, but it would be something.

But if it does finally get announced, I'll be so full of so many emotions. Don't even know what I'll do if I'm being honest.

Everyone don't call it a train. Hype train threads get closed because the discussion turns into a ton of people asking for tickets.

It's a Hype Griffin

Griffins don't need tickets

Good point I like the way you think. Boyes is almost here anyways, he just called me up and said he wants a seat next to the Catbird's ears.

Mononoke

Banned
Ill keep updating the original image if you guys wish to bookmark that.

Thanks for doing this and reminding people to PM you and not post here. Hopefully the community behaves so the thread can stay open.

The thing is epic, great job.

Are you going to be watching the Sony conference live?

PM me if not on board, I will try to add as best as I can!

do not keep quoting the hype Griffin!!!!!

can't believe i'm not there. i'm like #3 in replies in this thread.

anyways, i suggest you edit the avatars better. make them smaller as well. make them more dynamic.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Only still excited if during the re-reveal trailer, the logo shatters and changes to The Last VS Guardian.

ViciousDS

Banned
Thanks for doing this and reminding people to PM you and not post here. Hopefully the community behaves so the thread can stay open.

The thing is epic, great job.

Are you going to be watching the Sony conference live?

absolutely! I got monday, tuesday and wednesday off for E3 hype. Plus I host an E3 party at my house for all of monday!

GameSeeker

The GAF mass delusion part of E3 is always one of the best part of E3.

If the "insiders", press folks and mods make 100 predictions about TLG every year for 10 straight years, sooner or later one of predictions has to turn out to be correct, right? right? maybe? no?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Time to ride the aye-aye bird to the E3 stream next weeeeeeeek!

Twilight Princess explosion was amazing, but so was the PS4 E3 reveal. That was pretty amazing to watch live. Gets you pumped!!

Elandyll

Banned
You guys all realize that Y2kev has known for months that TLG is coming to E3, and that he has been trolling TLG fans all along, yes?

is my gut feeling

The reckoning will be glorious.

I hope

ViciousDS

Banned
can't believe i'm not there. i'm like #3 in replies in this thread.

anyways, i suggest you edit the avatars better. make them smaller as well. make them more dynamic.

pm the hype griffin person....me XD

my first hype train/griffin I'm learning

STOP QUOTING THE PIC OR POSTING YOU WANT ON GUYS!

PM ME FOR HYPE GRIFFIN, I'LL GET TO YOU EVENTUALLY!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I thought it was odd that Andrew House actually admitted the first party line-up was a little light this year. What exec would actually say that? He was just planting the seeds for the ultimate surprise. TLG, November 2015. It's going to be exactly how each and every one of you imagined it to be and not at all disappointing or different! The impact of Team Ico's genius will stand up despite the dozens of games that have taken up the mantle of "emotional art experience" since 2005.

You know, I want to be happy about this,but I'm torn.

Let me try to explain. Let's say Sony shows the game, everyone is happy, bla bla.

But will it be a good game? Can it be? After such troubled development?

I just don't want the answer to be no. A part of me prefers that TLG never comes out, instead of it coming out and not being as good as ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.

Dies anyone feels the same way?

This game is way more hype than substance at this point. Its turned into a running joke because it skipped an entire generation, and people have incredibly high expectations for a game that they have seen nothing on. If something from Ico shows up it will likly be a different title and not what people are expecting.

The fact that there are still die hards for this game after 10 years of nothing is rather astonishing. The game has had an incredibly troubled dev cycle and the only reason people are going crazy is because there is an incredibly vocal minority that loves to jump on the hype train when they hear about a game they haven't seen a thing on in 5 years.

I swear Sony could just slap the name The Last Guardian on anything that is generally affiliated with what remains of Team Ico and people will go wild and claim it will bring the internet down.

TLDR: Get your expectations in check, and hope that it is actually something interesting. The internet will not crash and keep the hype train in the station until you actually see what you have been waiting for all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom