• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning: Batman Arkham Knight broke street date (no spoilers in thread)

Did a quick search, saw nothing. Seeams the game broke street date. Giving heads up and warning in case of spoilers and whatnot pop up.

No spoilers in said images but ya

possible spoiler on this image, click at risk
regarding this picture in this link... putting in spoiler tags just in case
Rocksteady said you'd start out with the Arkham City suit. It's not a downgrade.

P20xHED.jpg

CfahPDp.jpg

FGC72RL.jpg

Source here and here

careful where you visit on the net. Source may also contain some spoilers, did not thoroughly check them.

Forkball

Doesn't it come out in two weeks? That's a big goof if it already got out. To prevent ruining yourself, just assume the twist is that everyone is the Joker.

I wanted to say that Batman: Arkham Knight ends with Credits, but alas no spoilers allowed in this thread.

But kinda jealous of people getting this game before release.

Well fuck. Be careful of Twitch chat if you're using it for E3 streams, guys. Those dickholes love spoiling things.

I wonder if they'll break street date here in Aus. I remember getting Arkham City a few days early when JB went for it.

EBE

Batman dies... if he sustains too much damage from enemies. You then have to reload a checkpoint.

erawsd

Sounds like the first reviews will go up on Friday, potentially only the PS4 version.

Forbes said:
Update:

IGN’s review of the game will be next Friday, so it does appear that either some outlets will receive code earlier than others, or that something else entirely is going on. Kotaku will also have their review live before launch. This was one thing I had speculated about below, and had sent out queries to other writers to find out what they had heard. My other speculation, as noted below, is that the PR agency I’d received this information from was mistaken. It’s possible Forbes will still receive their review copy prior to launch. But it does seem odd to send out some review copies to some publications ahead of launch, and some at launch. I’m not sure what the point would be. If it’s a matter of having to own PS4 debug units in order to review prior to launch (as was the case with Witcher 3) then Xbox One and PC gamers are left in the lurch. That’s also an odd decision, and one I’ve almost never encountered over the past few years until now.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...night-review-copies-wont-go-out-until-launch/

RedAssedApe

Banned
look at game box, its a US copy. dude is located in Los Angeles, Ca.

Ah I didn't really pay attention to the screens. Was just commenting how I usually see non-English streams whenever something leaks earlier.

If it's La and he got it from a store it's usually from a handful of places.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I'm pretty sure it's the same suit (from trailers):

But in-game looks so flat and less detailed.
Dat DOWNGRADE D :
It's a blurry off screen phone picture. Let's not try to use that an indication of a downgrade. Also if I were to guess, it's before this scene which explains all the closeups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGCrgpJmOw Unless this game pulls some in media res bullshit.

Gun Animal

Linked pic spoilers:
Downgrade or not, that first pic is NOT the batsuit we've seen in any of the gameplay footage and more closely resembles the batsuit from Arkham City. It's probably just what he's wearing at the game's start.

yaaaaassss spoilers. So torn on whether to go to GameFAQs since I can't play the game anytime soon.

I already did, read one thread, learned 2 new things that surprised me. Spoilers clearly. I already said though no spoilers in thread so I wont post them. I gotta practice self control to stop being curious.

Linked pic spoilers:
Downgrade or not, that first pic is NOT the batsuit we've seen in any of the gameplay footage and more closely resembles the batsuit from Arkham City. It's probably just what he's wearing at the game's start.

I agree. It's probably something created as a response to Arkham Knight.

XAL

Linked pic spoilers:

It's the same suit...
It just doesn't have all the upgraded armor on it yet.

Top Bottom