• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Abridged

Really have enjoyed the whole series thus far, Mr. Lees! The Ubi one has been my favorite so far. I show all of these to my friends and family that are aware that E3 is a thing, but can't be arsed to actually pay attention to anything that I actually say about it.

Haha i really liked that bit re: Horizon as well as the Dreams presentation and the fact this was playing early in the morning in the UK lol

Cyber6x

Neo Member
Nintendo one is here

Not bad, although not as entertaining as the others (like the digital event!)
I can't help but feel the whole 'Nintendo are doing it differently' argument doesn't really work since they had an amazing event last year at E3, and they were already full into the Directs only procedure. Sure, so much anger probably wasn't necessary, but saying fans don't get how Nintendo rolls when we've seen it done better by them last year feels a little condescending.

Sakura

I don't remember the ones I watched before having videos of them in the bottom right :/
Why do people do that? I don't understand.

JDSN

Banned
Haha this dude does not like the EA ceo, human fistbump is the kind of stuff that hurts twice cos there is a chance you might have to google it.

The "all of e3, right flipping now" was a great video. The Nintendo segment was quite prophetic.

Was literally the same thing running through my head.

The exact style of commentary he does, with the additions of the cuts to him was literally Brooker-Wipe.

All he needs now is Philomena Cunk.

Of course none of this is a bad thing. I love how Brooker does it and Matt's pretty damn good himself.

Does help that he has written for Brooker's shows a couple of times.

Euron

"EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE ROUNDED UP IMMEDIATELY AND SHOT"

God dammit that got a big laugh out of me hahaha.

Top Bottom