• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greenery Gaf: WTF 4 day high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preface: I haven't smoked in about 4 years (and even then it was a very rare occurance)

I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, she had just came back from California and had some "very mellow" ganja that is known to be very "bland" that she gave me. I decided to smoke it thinking ok this will be nice and relaxing...knowing my parents were watching our daughter and I just wanted to relax that weekend.

THIS WAS LAST FRIDAY....

And my senses are still on overdrive. You know how it is once you're coming down and your sense of touch is just very very amplified? Im having to deal with that at work and its embarrassing.

I don't know what to do to make this stop...any ideas? It's never been like this before...for this freaking long. My senses are exhausted and so is my head :(

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
denzel_intro.jpg

Butt-naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog. That's what you had. That's what you were smoking.

Xeke

Banned
It's not the weed anymore...Your body broke down those chemicals a while ago.

I'd drink a little bit, but thats just me.

Well how do I rid myself of the psychosomatics? I've tried meditating, telling myself im not high...drinking a lot of water....lol I dont know how to make it stop so im just making an ass out of myself at work until it stops.

Im not a bro either :lol

The only answer is to smoke more to remind yourself of what high actually is, so then when you come out of it, you will know you are not high no more.

GDGF

Soothsayer
LunaClover said:
Well how do I rid myself of the psychosomatics? I've tried meditating, telling myself im not high...drinking a lot of water....lol I dont know how to make it stop so im just making an ass out of myself at work until it stops.

A little cocaine should do the trick.

Xeke

Banned
LunaClover said:

Binge drink. You'll have a hangover instead.

Broseybrose

Karma Kramer said:
The only answer is to smoke more to remind yourself of what high actually is, so then when you come out of it, you will know you are not high no more.
crazy as it sounds, this has always worked for me.

inner-G

Banned
LunaClover said:

get really drunk and forget about it.

there's no way you're still baked 4 days later. Not even acid or anything lasts that long!

Agent Ghost

aka MAJIKdR46oN
get really drunk and forget about it.

there's no way you're still baked 4 days later. Not even acid or anything lasts that long!

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Some of the good stuff can last for days.

The idea of smoking more or drinking is not good if she wants to recover faster. I say call in sick tomorrow and sleep for half the day. Try and eat good size meals, and maybe go jogging in the afternoon. Also take a warm bath.

I'm not sure if the bath will help I just like the mental image of a chick buzzed off her ass taking a hot bath. Try not to drown.

Maybe your sense of touch was broken and the weed fixed it. Now you are feeling things like you should, but since it's been so long since you have felt things normally, you are having a hard time adjusting back to normal sensitivity.

inner-G

Banned
Agent Ghost said:
Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Some of the good stuff can last for days.
WTF are you talking about?

Even the dankest of danks is still just weed man. The stuff you get in the shops in Amsterdam with > 20%THC only lasts a few hours. Same with bubble hash, and you can't really get much better than that.

In all my years of smoking, I've never heard a serious story about weed lasting that long. The way it breaks down in the body, I think would make it physically impossible as well, even if you ingested a large amount of it in food.

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
got2bekidding said:
Maybe your sense of touch was broken and the weed fixed it. Now you are feeling things like you should, but since it's been so long since you have felt things normally, you are having a hard time adjusting back to normal sensitivity.

11ajosm.gif

Kaako

Felium Defensor
got2bekidding said:
Yes. You were dead emotionally and cannabis brought love into your life. It brought free thinking and a sense of touch so real that no video game could portray. I like this reasoning.

P.S you'll always be my bro, bro!

Maldrien

I would suggest green tea and exercise.

Also I've never heard of a weed buzz lasting for a couple of days...
If I remember well, it takes about two weeks for your body to fully eliminate the THC in your blood. But you shouldn't feel the effect for that long.

Oreoleo

Exercise and drink cranberry juice. Quickest way to naturally detox THC out of your body.

But I agree with everyone else that it's all just in your head.

AVclub

The only answer is to secretly pleasure yourself at your desk. This will remind you how sensitive your touch REALLY is. Orgasms will take your mind off of any after-effects of being high. On top of that, your boss might notice how much pleasure you take in your work and give you a raise.

Win/Win

:D

Edit:
DJ Sl4m said:
Clearly................... jumpin jacks are the answer to this prolonged problem at this point.

If you do this, you must record video for GAF to determine whether your form is correct or not. K, Thx.

joelseph

Put your pajamas on
Turn the AC up
Get comfy on the couch with a large blanket
Have your favorite snacks and beverage handy
Watch a good movie - I recommend Romancing the Stone
Relax
Nap

When you wake up you will be all better.

Max@GC

I only heard from a friend that he was 3 days high after eating one large cookie (5 g weed) but dunno if it´s true.

Joe Molotov

Sounds like this is the big one the drug-prevention videos all warned us about. You just took a few tokes, now you're gonna die. Sorry.

mug

I have experienced the same thing these days, haven't smoked in awhile and when I do it'll "last" for almost the entire day. Haven't had it last longer than that though, I guess we're both extremely paranoid. I recall reading an article stating that marijuana has increased in potency these days.

How old are you?

I've discovered that my post buzz recovery takes longer and longer as I've aged. In fact, I left that scene behind precisely because I was bored of run down for a few days after.

Try to stay calm and relax, internalize and figure out exactly what your body is feeling. Keep liquids nearby that are healthy and try and some home detox perhaps?

Smoke more weed. Or maybe you're like that kid on this forum who smoked Salvia and his entire life was changed by it. In that case, there is no cure.

AkuMifune

Banned
Maybe it just changed your perception so it feels like you're still high, but in fact your mind has just been awakened for the first time in years. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Armitage said:
You're crazy, remember? All those threads that you made?

Compared to people who've posted about getting their cat off with a q-tip...my threads that are sexually based are pretty vanilla.

Im really sensitive to medications, alcohol, and obviously...weed. Thanks for the serious replies, and for the *awesome* reminders that I need to loose weight. wew!

Core407

Banned
LunaClover said:
Compared to people who've posted about getting their cat off with a q-tip...my threads that are sexually based are pretty vanilla.

Im really sensitive to medications, alcohol, and obviously...weed. Thanks for the serious replies, and for the *awesome* reminders that I need to loose weight. wew!

You're either full of shit or just really retarded. Pick your poison, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom