• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greenery Gaf: WTF 4 day high

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

Maybe after you have kids you shouldn't smoke weed anymore. Not until after they are done depending on your for all their needs, ect. at least. I dunno, maybe I'm old fashioned.

panda21

buy many many cartons of fresh orange juice and some biscuit snacks to eat, gorge.

dont know why but if you really are still high orange juice helps.

Dude Abides

Banned
LunaClover said:
You know how it is once you're coming down and your sense of touch is just very very amplified?

No. No I do not.

This tale reminds me of a girl I knew in college who claimed that smoking weed gave her spontaneous and continuous orgasms. It's just weed. It doesn't do shit but get you a little funny in the head for an hour or two.

Dipper145

The smoking of the mairjuana has clearly caused a psychotic break. I hope you enjoy your psychosis.

Hopefully you do not develop schizophrenia. That would be a real shame, or so the voices tell me.

Tetra-9

Dude Abides said:
No. No I do not.

This tale reminds me of a girl I knew in college who claimed that smoking weed gave her spontaneous and continuous orgasms. It's just weed. It doesn't do shit but get you a little funny in the head for an hour or two.

Not exactly... it does heighten senses... especially vision, I once read about how some Moroccan fisherman would smoke up for an hour straight before going fishing at night. This gave them a greater ability to see in the dark. hell yeah, +one for cannabis. oh and from my own account I can definitely hear a lot better after smoking. years of playing guitar and drums has made it a lil hard to hear at times.... but not when I'm smoked up :)

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Tetra-9 said:
Not exactly... it does heighten senses... especially vision, I once read about how some Moroccan fisherman would smoke up for an hour straight before going fishing at night. This gave them a greater ability to see in the dark. hell yeah, +one for cannabis. oh and from my own account I can definitely hear a lot better after smoking. years of playing guitar and drums has made it a lil hard to hear at times.... but not when I'm smoked up :)

You're tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom