• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only beginning. Basically it's just starting over using the initial 5 dragonstones they gave you at the start and use it to reroll for the card you want.

Yeah, I depleted most of the stones. All of these stones I got left is the ones I gotten from Z-hard. So I can't get any more stones unless the story opens up or from events. I got nothing left to do.

SkyB

Banned
ZarLTfc.jpg
my second UR got him on a single summon was hoping to get ssj 2 goku or bardock. Finally just said fuck it and awaken this goku

SkyB

Banned
zK7JagZ.jpg
all sayians, everyone links which a is pretty beast, that nappa is straight SALVAGE his passive makes him so op when you face 3 or more opponent he gets a 50% attack boost

Mature

Is there a list of future summon events I can look at somewhere?

Is the main appeal of games like these just beating the RNG?
I don't know about others, but I just like the cards. They're fun to collect. And shiny! Also, I don't think the core loop of this game is all that bad.

GKFinns

I seem to always be perpetually lacking in Bubbles medals.

Also, does anyone know what the Dr Gero/Android 20 awakening medal is for?

Durden77

What the hell. My consecutive logins got screwed up because of this game's dumb time schedule. I know I logged in yesterday, but now I'm back at square one. I was like 3 days away from getting Kid Goku. Lame.

To those on my friends list that put up Jeice for the piccolo strike, I love you all lol. Made my life super easy. Thinking of finishing the Raditz event on Z-hard and then farming R Kid Gohan as training fodder now.

StMeph

To those on my friends list that put up Jeice for the piccolo strike, I love you all lol. Made my life super easy. Thinking of finishing the Raditz event on Z-hard and then farming R Kid Gohan as training fodder now.

Kid Gohan has nerfed XP multipliers (not the same as normal Rares). Not really worth it.

Kid Gohan has nerfed XP multipliers (not the same as normal Rares). Not really worth it.

That bad huh? Thought he'd end up being similar to Bardock for training, but oh well. If that isn't gonna work out then it's back to hunting for Gregory medals (which is what I was trying to avoid at all costs lol).

StMeph

That bad huh? Thought he'd end up being similar to Bardock for training, but oh well. If that isn't gonna work out then it's back to hunting for Gregory medals (which is what I was trying to avoid at all costs lol).

You can try it for a bit, but from what I've read, it's not really a good investment on time/stamina/XP.

Total Piccolo gotten: 21.

Btw Reddit is right. Piccolo is great for exp training. Feed him some training item to level him up a bit, then feed him to somebody else.

I got 10 spare Piccolos because I literally have nothing to do.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I say don't think about it and play it like normal. You'll get it off events and logging in. I got old kai and Kaioshin as a drop before, but I didn't care. I have 2 of both and I can't even use them.

Skii

Yeah it's pretty bad. I say don't think about it and play it like normal. You'll get it off events and logging in. I got old kai and Kaioshin as a drop before, but I didn't care. I have 2 of both and I can't even use them.

Same. I don't really care for them but I hope that changes tomorrow as I will probably do 2 multi-summons. If I can't get a single SSR out of that, I might as well give up.

BrunoM

So ran out of energy on my main game so on my table was like fuck it gonna download the JP version and play

Did my first free pull got an sr frieza was like humm OK
Got my stones and did a single pull
Lol got SSR SS2 kid goku GT

Will post a pic up soon Photobucket is down

Guess I'll keep this account on the side lol
Didn't get ubuu but not bad
Now of I ever pull an SSR on my main account lol

EDIT: lol and got an SR Goku the one from the last episode of GT with the angel wings pics up soon lol

EDIT 2: GOKU with wings is a beast

chrono01

Cell and Gohan time :O
and rate up!\?
Aww yeah!

I might do two ten-pulls, I'll see. I'm going to wait and see what things are like on Reddit/here before I do, so I'll sleep on it. Exciting though, both are great cards and I desperately need another UR.

Edit - Nope, not a rate-up it seems. Yet another useless guaranteed SR with a ten-pull. :/

Corran

Neo Member
I decided to reroll since I'm all out of stones, first reroll I get SR str Android 16 and SSR Perfect Cell. Worth it.

chrono01

So, I figured I was due a better pull and who can resist those shiny new SSR's anyways, so I did a couple of multi-pulls in the new set:

The only shame is that my current UR is a TEQ Vegeta, but hey, I'm not complaining.
Nice, two SSR including Cell. Congrats!

Bogard

Took my chances on a new multi-pull. Just one.

Goku went Super Saiyan on the pull...

And then went Super Saiyan 2 to grant me my first SSR! (the one from the "Will to Succeed" summon event, I believe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom